When cupid arrages a charity

Hayley
On a quite Monday morning, the morning dew still fresh on the grass, everything in the little town of woodland Forbes seemed perfect.
In reality however it was far from that.
Sixteen year old Hayley was luckily not aware of the threat that was hanging above her head. Unknowing and innocent as she was towards life itself, she felt like the world was at her feet. A normal school day it's seemed but it was far from that.
This day would be the reason not just her life but also the life of three other people would change.

When Hayley Parker arrived at school it was like the world hadn't woken up yet.
Everything in the girl surrounding was still in a long winter sleep. Not aware of how roughly they would be awoken soon.
As she entered the class she was greeted with the only possible joyful person on this depressed Monday morning. Miss Jennings.
The overly happy woman had been their biology teacher for years now. Oh what had it been a laugh getting sex E.D. from her.
Decorated with a diverse assortment of bright coloured jewellery and talking with so much positivity, the teacher was just to much right now. Seated on her desk Hayley simply couldn't bring herself to pay attention. 
After all it was biology. Happy teacher or not.
She inspected the drawings and carvings previous students that had been seethed at this very desk had made.
It mostly just said K ❤️ O or I want to kill myself or phone numbers.
Vandals, Hayley thought.
Every child in woodland Forbes went to woodland high. Poor or rich, vandal or not.
Years ago there used to be another school, Forbes high but it closed down to prevent a major gap between the two sides of town.
It was actually a very clever decision of their oh so loved major. Hayley's mum worked as an assistant in the majors office so she was confronted with a lot of positivity towards him on a daily basis.

The young student was ripped out of her thoughts by miss Jennings suddenly changing the subject from microbiology to the yearly charity of the school. The teacher was in the main circle of the charity.
Hayley knew this because her mum was in the thought circle as well. Her mum was always involved in everything she knew every little gossip about the town and its citizens.

"So our class will be raising money for the poor in Columbia in groups. I have decided to choose the groups myself to prevent you to stick with your friends and not explore the rest of the class. You can raise money with you group be selling cupcakes or for example preform a dance act in public.
Anyway the groups are:
Michael, Joan, Daisy and Veronique.
Sydney, Anna, Bert and Scott.
Thom, Petra, Will and Dominic.
Mike, James, Brooke and Hayley.
And the last group Filip, Isabelle, Jo and Sam.
Good luck with the baking!" She exclaimed.
Then the bell rang.
Damn, that was timing.
Mike and James were ok. Hayley actually had a little crush on Mike.
Miss Jennings knew that and that was why she had put them together. Being Cupid was a hobby of hers. Her good intentions had unleashed an chain reaction that would lead to inevitable consequences she could not have foreseen.

As the second period was at its end as well and the ringing of the bell announced the first break of the day, the four student came together in the music class to discuss their marketing strategies.
It would be a major understatement to say Haley was not pleased with the attitude of her three classmates.
Brook was playing on her phone and giving snarky comments.
James was constantly quoting Shakespeare for some reason and his British accent got on Hayeys nerves.
And then there was Mike.
Well let's just say he was keeping up his stupid sportsman appearance.
Hayley knew better then to believe this was him. There was someone else hidden behind the fake appearance.

After wasting her entire break on the three idiots they finally came to an agreement.
The upcoming Saturday they would make brownies and sell them near Mikes house. Normally they would go to Haley's house but her mum had a meeting.
So Sunday. It was said.
The four teenagers went to their next class unknowing of the danger that was coming close soon.