A Wet revenge in a prison toilet

Before my friend kills me for being so slow, here's the next chapter.
(Yes I am talking about you A.)

Six cells, four walls, three prisoners, one toilet.
A depressing grey surrounded Brooke as if she was trapped within a dull cloud of regret. They should never have taken an interest in the weird house despite their suspicions.
Her soul was sunken deep in her mind, closing of to everything going on. That way she was trying to maintain that last bit of herself.
Brooke had broken a promise. A promise was golden, her brother once told her. If you make someone a promise, you give them a piece of yourself, as dedicate and form your behaviour to their wants.
That's why you need to be careful who you make promises to.
It was right before he made her promise this: never, under any circumstances, let yourself be locked up. Not in jail, not metaphorically speaking and certainly not by yourself.
We might not have much but we don't need to be to materialistic. We have our freedom and that is most important.
That was right when he got back from jail.
So she promised, promised on her death fathers grave.
Now she understood why he had made her promise that. She understood something else he said: she had indeed lost a part of herself breaking that promise.

"I'm bored," Mike whined. "Why? Have you run out of friends to stab in the back?" Brooke snapped at him.
This earned one of Jameses wisdoms:" The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just have got to find the ones suffering for. Are you worth suffering for Mike? Or are you not? Hayley thought you were. She thought there was so much more to you then what you seemed and to be honest I shared her opinion. There is always someone hidden behind the mask society puts on us. You should have seen the look on her face when you stepped away. Do you regret it?"
"More then anything. I just felt so intimidated, you know. I'm sorry guys," he said with his head in his hands.
"Apologies accepted," Brooke said.
"No need to apologise to me, talk to Hayley," James shaked his head.

How did they even find out about them trespassing? The video tape.
But who would have told them? The smugglers couldn't look through all their security footage every day. Someone must have followed them and the tilt the smuggler.
But who?

After three utterly boring hours the three had begun a game of pranking each other. James tackled Brooke which resulted in her throwing water from the toilet in the corner in his face.
"Ooooh wet revenge!!" He gasped offended.
After that Mike stuck Jameses head in between the bars and he got stuck. "Awwww!" He whined. Brooke  clambed herself on Mikes back. He started rolling over the ground and she yelled. After the exhausted fights they all later on their bunk beds. Brooke above Mike because if he lost his balance he could fall off the bed. And James on the other low bed as he was afraid of heights. In this moment Brooke couldn't help but rethink their future as friends.

As she was thinking she realised her cell mates had become utterly quiet.
Mike was staring of into space probably thinking about his deeds earlier today.
Brooke was conflicted.
On the one side she was mad that he didn't defend her but on the other hand she was an independent woman who didn't need any protection. But still... She was his friend.
James who had defended her only to be called gay was also very quiet. That was something she wasn't used to. Normally he would be quoting Shakespeare or Charlotte Bronte or at least dramatically carve his name into the wall saying he was going to die here in this situation. But when she turned she was faced with the mere sight of him sleeping half one of the bunk beds half on the floor.
Yeeez, that guy could really sleep everywhere.

As Brooke was counting the bubbles in James spit which was dripping from his mouth, the door flung open and Hayley came barging in going full terminator on everyone.
Brooke, who was trying not to feel Sarah Connor in this situation, got a death glare from  Hayley.
"What the hell did you guys get yourself into this time?!" Her voice was stern as she went full mum on them.
The sound woke James an within seconds he was on his feet taking some sort of ninja kin-fu position.
"Chill, Karate-Kid. It's just Hayley. I know she can be scary but she doesn't mean it," Brooke laughed it off.
"Don't push it. I'm the one getting you out of jail," Hayley threatened which caused both James and Brooke to gulp. A deputy came in and asked:"So these are the ones?"
"Jep!" Hayley simply answered.
The deputy opened the door and let Brooke and James out but before Mike could leave as well the door was slammed close in his face.
"Hey! Let me out!" He complained.
"No," Hayley said harshly.
Damn, Brooke thought.
She knew Haley was a firm young woman but this was next level sweet revenge. (No,wet revenge Haha)
Hayley was normally a normal boring sweet girl not this harsh sweet (/wet) revenge type. 
Well anyways it suited her well. The power spiced her up a little.
Brooke felt bad for Mike, certainly after he had apologised. He grabbed the bars and put his head in between. He looked at his friends with puppy eyes. To be honest he had great puppy eyes. The big green eyes decorated with golden sparks were absolutely gorgeous but Brooke didn't feel anything for Mike.
"I'm sorry, guys," he whined.
"Oh now you sorry?" Hayley bitched.
"Actually-" Brooke wanted to defend Mike but was rudely interrupted by Hayley.
Ok, now this attitude of her got on Brooke's nerves.
"Are you coming or not?" The deputy asked.
"Yes," Hayley answered for everyone and she dragged the two out of the cell block.
Brooke granted Mike one more look before she was dragged away.
That moment felt like the end of their friendship.

As soon as the three left the prison James turned to Hayley.
"Why did you leave him in there?" He asked.
As small sneaky smile decorated her lips.
"You think this is funny?!" James practically yelled.
"No, I think it's hilarious. You think that low of me?  Don't worry. I have a plan."