scoopy doo on crack

Hayley.
On the way back from their school trip everything in Hayley's mind seemed to be on repeat.
The ear piercing shriek that came from James room. Mr. Duchamps trying to play the hero. The rat.
Only this time things turned out a bit different. Misses Turner was able to stop her college before he entered the room and Hayley ran in.
James a shivering and rocking while clinging his own knees.
"He found me.
I swear, that animal lives in the walls.
I can hear him. Scrambling. "
"Jesus, don't be so dramatic. Just come to our room when the teacher are done with their check. Just one night then will be home."
And that is how almost the entire class ended up in Hayley's room.
The sleepover (it wasn't really a sleepover as there was no sleeping involved) took a much darker turn at 4 in the morning when Jaka suddenly noticed a shadowy figure standing in their doorway. It made a growling sound.
The young girl screamed her head off at this gruesome sight and alarmed the others in the process.
"Silentium!" A Latin word that could only come from one person echoed through the small space.
It was miss McCracken.

Hayley didn't sleep anymore that night. The nights after she was tormented with nightmares. Even the cold Sunday night after the excursion the teenager was bathing in sweat and squirming under her covers when her door opened.
"Hayley?"
"Hayley!"
She shot up, searching the room for the intruder. Her eyes landed on a familiar face. It was her brother Benjamin who had entered her room.
Though Benjamin wasn't really looking like a Benjamin, he sure acted like one.
With his tall frame he towered over his older sister and while Hayley was the musical wonder of their family, he was the sports wonder. Immature as the basketball player was he alway ran to his sister when he got into trouble, just like he did now.
With a groan of annoyance Hayley got our under the warm cover and walked to her brother.
"It's 3 a.m., what are you doing in my room?" She asked.
Unfortunately she got no answer and her brother simple walked into her room leaving her confused by the doorpost.
"Close the door." He sounded serious.
She quickly sat next to him and repeated her question.
He was picking nervously at his shirt.
"I-I have to tell you some thing," he confessed.
"You don't say," Hayley said sarcastically.
Ignoring his sister comment he continued:"I should have told you a long time ago but... I got into some trouble. It started at the beginning of this school year. I was hanging with some friends by the skating alley a-and suddenly some van drove in. They had guns and I-I swear I couldn't run. So Gordon, Isaac, Walter and I were tak-"
"Wait do you mean Walter as in Brooke's brother?" She interrupted her brother.
"Ehm, Yeah. So they took us to this weird White House and gave us a two trucks and drugs and we had to deliver it. They told us it was a one time deal but they forced us to do it again and again. I told them I was out and now they keep sending me letters. They are everywhere. You have to help me, please. Hayley, you are my only hope." The poor boy was almost crying at this point, scared out of his mind. Hayley ran her hand through her hair unsure of what to do. It was all connected. A drug trade. Damn. Everyone seemed to be involved Petra, Veronique, Thom,... now her brother and Walter.
She managed to calm him down with the promise that she'd look into it first thing in the morning.
That was how brother and sister fell asleep. One comforted by the others presence and one slightly annoyed by the others presence.

The next morning Hayley was faced with the dilemma of who to call. Surely Booke as her brother was involved. Then Mike 'cause he brought out the best in her. James then maybe. But if she involved everyone who knew there would be to many people.
So they ended up with the original team.
The were like Scooby doo. She definitely considered herself as Velma.
Mike and Brooke were Scooby and Shaggy as they were alway the ones who created the nice atmosphere and at the most random times was the ones who came up with the solutions. Both of them were excellent distraction material as well and not to forget Mike was alway eating cookies. How was that boy not fat.
Though James kind of looked like Fred, he was definitely Daphne. From his melodrama to his vanity.

"Wasup, Fletcher!" Mike greeted James. It was one of the traits that Mike still had from the time he spent in the football team. He called people by their sure names.
Hayley had noticed he did it with everyone. Everyone except for her.
He never called her 'Parker'. It was always just Hayley. She had no idea what that meant.
"So guys down to business. We have been focusing to much on the people around us lately instead of looking at the core of all the evil. We should track their location," Hayley made the plan after she explained the situation her brother was in.
"This only shows that we have to be fast as the trade is expanding to drugs and maybe other products and is effecting our town more and more."
"Let's just follow one of their trucks," Brooke who had been awfully quiet up to this point suggested.

And that was how Hayley ended up panting behind her friends. Even though she biked to school everyday, she was agonisingly slow. That was probably because she cycled less then a mile per hour. To add to her slowness her bike contained all sorts of accessories slowing her down further.
Why did she need that garland again?
Booke almost hid James when he came to an abrupt halt. Mike behinds her reacted quick enough not to hit her but then toppled over.
"Damn you, gravity!" He exclaimed, though gravity had only a small part in his fall and it was mostly his balance issues.
"Shhht! They stopped," James whispered looking annoyed at Hayley who arrived panting loudly and looking like she was about to pass out.
But hey, at least she didn't hid anybody.

"Let's go in!!" Brooke suggested exited. To Hayley's disapproval she barged into the drug smugglers hideout dragging Mike and James behind her.
The interior was everything you'd expect. It was basically a dump with fancy things thrown at every possible place. Hayley inner architect got a seizure at that point.

Taking a flight of stairs that led them to a lower lever the four soon found a warehouse filled with drugs. Brooke and Hayley started taking pictures with their phones. The boys just pretended so snif the drugs like the idiots they could be.
The group was suddenly ripped out of their concentration when a voice echoed through the large room.
"Hey! What are you kids doing here?!"