I'm one with the pizza and the pizza is with me

By the time the 5th year of woodland high arrived, there was no movement to be found anymore.
Mike was fast asleep with his head on the table. Hayley was petting his head while ,for a change, silently listening to music.
The group has totally changed places.
Oscar was asleep on James lap and James himself was asleep on Bert shoulder who leaned against the glass window.
Brooke was asleep with Thoms arm around her. (She was obviously not aware of that)
Even Mr. Duchamps was finally silent as Misses Turner had fallen asleep against him.
Then the annoying and stark voice of Miss McCracken echoed through the vehicle.
"Eeeeeeehm"
Everyone's eyes few open.
Mike shot awake from under Hayley's soft touch and bumped his head on the roof of the bus.
"Owww!" He whined.
Brooke jumped awake as well and then jumped once again when she saw Thom so close by. She quickly scooped away from him but the bench was not big enough causing her to fall off.
  "Damnit!" She cursed.
"Brooke and Mike this is not a game. Your hubris towards me will cost the entire year time!"
James chuckled. "I am pretty sure she just called herself a god," he commented dryly.
"That counts for you as well, JAMES!" The teacher was now looking like a nut job insulting every student that even dared to move the slightest.
Luckily Miss Jackson came to the aid of the year and then held a short speech about how violence was never an option.
After that the students who had fallen asleep once again were finally let of of the bus of terror.
Hayley sighted, knowing that they had only competed the journey hallway.
As soon as they arrived he knew they were screwed. The hotel looked like... well, a dump.
It was a dump. Dragging his big backpack into the dilapidated building.
Before miss Jennings could make love couples, Mr. Duchamps was already giving people rooms. Your are so spoiled when I was in the army we didn't get rooms with just to people we al slept in barracks with everyone.
So...
Filip and Jo
Michael and Cedric
Arthur and George
Oscar and James
Bill and Farkle
Bert and Thom
Scott and Sam
Zander and Xavier
Hendrik and Ross
Quintin and William
Mike and Dominic

Now the girls

Anna and Elsa
Charlene and Esmeralda
Petra and Hayley
Bella-Rose and Josie
Galina and Candy
Lucretia and Thalia
Billy and Andrea
Veronique and Brooke
Daisy and Isabelle
Sydney and Jaka
Esmee and Jill
And miss McCracken can sleep with Miss Jennings, Miss Jackson with God and Misses Turner with me of course."
Before anyone could protest Miss Jackson gave a speech to Mr. Duchamps about being proper and decided she'd take Misses Turner in.

"Guys we have a problem with the bedding," Hayley said as she entered her room.
"What's wrong with the bedding?" Petra asked.
"There is no bedding," Hayley answered
"Well that's a problem"
Luckily they had sleeping bags with them but the mattresses and pillows stayed uncovered. The fact that there were greasy spots on the mattress made it even more disgusting.

Hayley sat on her bed exhausted from dragging her suitcase up all the stairs because the lift was broken.
"You know I'm actually kind of happy to be away from home. Even if it means this dump," she told Petra.

"I know the feels. The tension was getting a little high at House LeQuenne."

"LeQuenne? I thought your name was Krashnova," Hayley stated.

"That's my mother's name. My father is French. That's why Veronique is called Veronique. What is wrong at you house?" She asked.

"Nothing. That is part of the problem. It's alway the same old tale. Lunch on Wednesday with grandma. Sunday church. Etc. It just feels too normal. It's like everything is revolving around making everything seen normal for me, like my family is trying to hide some major secret," Hayley spoke her mind.

"It's the opposite with me. No one pays attention to me. It's alway Veronique. She's prettier, nicer, sportier etc. I'm always in her shadow."

"Maybe if we act more like each other then it'll get better," Hayley suggested.

"Yeah," Petra said as she hugged Hayley.

Suddenly a very ladylike scream came from the boys side. That could mean two things.
Either James was yelling or Mr. Duchamps was making his move on Misses Turner.
Hayley betted on the first one.
She was proven right when she entered Oscar and James' room and found James yelling dramatically while standing on a chair and Oscar who was screaming while hanging on the edge of their bunk bed trying to get in.
"What the hell is going on in here," She asked looking for any potential danger.
James who was supposedly the strongest and braved of them all pointed with a shacking finger to an old closet.
"T-there is a r-rat in there," he gulped.
"Oh dear," Hayley mocked him.
"A rat. How terrifying," she sarcastically said as she pulled the door open.
The creature in there could hardly be described as a rat more of a red-eyed mutation of a freaking wolf. Hayley squealed as she jumped back.
She then quickly joined James on the chair.
The two started fighting over the limited space on the small chair.
The door flew open and a panting Bert came barging in.
"What's happening in here?!" He asked.
"Bert!! Be careful! There is a monster in the closet!" James yelled.
"A monster? It's probably just a rat. We had one in our room as well but Thom killed it and left it outside for the other rats to fiend." He explained as he stepped closer to the closet to take a look.
"Oh no. That's a monster," he calmly stated as he quietly stepped backwards.
Suddenly a loud shriek came from inside the furniture causing Bert to go running for the bunkbed. He lost his shoe in the process but valued his life over the piece of clothing.
The rat ,if you could call it that, flew on the pour shoe and devoured it without hesitation.
Everyone present in the room screamed their head off at this point.
"What are you pussies yelling about in here?!" Mr. Duchamps came in.
He saw the rat, ripped a shelf from the wall and started hitting the rat with it.
Well let's just say it looked worse then the prom scene from Carrie.
Everyone looked at him in shock.
He casually got up,  covered in blood and picked up Berts half eaten shoe.
"Which Disney princess lost this one?" He asked.
At exactly that point Misses Turner came in.
Mr. Duchamps was looking at her covered in blood with in his one hand a half eaten shoe and in his other the murder weapon of the rat by his feet.
Her eyes went wide.
She screamed turned around and bolted.
Mr. Duchamps quickly started the chase and traumatised the entire fifth year.

"Behold from chaos and order. From ugliness and beauty. From basic ingredients and an oven.
Pizza."
James dramatically announced the the presence of himself and ,of course, his pizza.
"How can you eat right now?!" Hayley asked disgusted.
"How can you not eat right now. Look at this beauty!" James said with his mouth full pointing to the pizza.
At this point Mike ran to the toilet to join Brooke and Misses Turner.
Everyone was traumatised and tired except for Mr. Duchamps who was telling his 'heroism' story to Thom with such passion the seats next to them were very deserted.
A little joy was returned to the group when James fell asleep with his face in his pizza. Laughter erupted through the small restaurant waking James up.
He didn't ever bother to lift his face from the food. He just mumbled:" I'm one with the pizza and the pizza is with me."
This made the evening a little more cheerful and the night a little less terrifying.
That was until Hayley found Veronique rooming the hallways at 2 a.m. on her way to Brooke's room.