More fat then cat

Mike
The peace of a normal Saturday was disrupted by the shouting of four friends who had planned a normal brownie bake.
"No first the eggs and then the butter and milk, you moron!" Brooke shouted.
"Love, can you please stop shouting. I'm trying to focus here," James pleaded while he inspected the box of brownie mix.
"Neither of you are doing it right," a very judgemental Hayley tried to pry the bowl out of Brooke's hands.
Mike was looking at the three with one raised eyebrow.
"Brownies? I thought we were making cake," he confessed.
Hayley face planted.

The cooking, if you could call it that, was once again interrupted.
This time it was by the obese cat of Mike, Amor.
Amor was not lovely or desirable at all. The animal was more fat then cat.
Four sets of eyes followed him as he strolled trough the kitchen.
Everyone remained motionless as the cat started to eat milk that had fallen to the ground.
"Oh dear," James was the first one to react.
After that Brooked kept chasing the animal around the house claiming it was her spirit animal. That chase was probably the first exercise the cat had had in a few years.

An hour and a half and a lot of wasted brownie mix later the four had something that looked like a sick bird had puked it out.
"I would be surprised if someone would take these thing even if we gave money with them," Brooke said snarky.
"Well if you would have just followed the instructions on the box, love. Then we wouldn't be in this situation, would we?" James complained.
"Stop calling me love, you idiot British dickhead," Brooke cursed at him.
"Guys let's just hurry, OK? So we can all get the hell out," Hayley offered.
Her answer was some groaning.

"Hi miss would you like to buy some brownies for charity," Hayley asked in her most angelic voice.
"No!" And the door was shut in her face.
"Ok, well then," she said.
"You Bitch," Brooke mouthed.
"What are you doing. We're supposed to be nice to costumers so they buy our product not scare them away," Hayley complained.
"Scare them away? Excuse me? How am I scaring them away? For once I'm really nice and now I get this," Brooke argued.
"Well if it isn't you words nor your attitude it's they way you dress. Yeeez were did you find that thank top? By the side of the ride?"
Before Brooke could answer Mike came between them:" Ladies, today is about charity. Try not to agree please. It's for the greater good," he proposed.

To prevent the two to pick up their fight were they left off Hayley went to walk in front and Brooke strolled behind the group while enjoying the great view.
Mike hated arguments.
His family had a lot of them about him. He mostly felt very guilty that all the attention even if it was negative attention went to him. His brothers deserved some as well.
It was just since his injury his parents had been so focused on him.
His mum wanted him to keep sporting and become like his brothers who were now in college with a sports scholarship.
His dad on the other hand had a much more realistic point of view on his injury. He knew damn well mike would never be scholarship material.
One bang to the head and his bright future was gone.
He was still in shape and everything but he just couldn't keep his balance and then the hearing.
Left side was 21% and the fight side 67%.
He mourned his hearing. The little sounds mostly. The sound of a stream flowing, the wind trough the air, the snarls of his obese cat when he stood on his tail.
Well let's just say life hadn't been the same.

After a lot of doors slammed in their faces the four arrived at a White House.
It looked very fancy but the doorbell was broken.
"Let's look over the fence and wave," Brooke proposed.
She wanted to climb on Mikes shoulders but was stopped by him.
"I'm sorry I can't if I lose my balance this could be dangerous for the both of us," he explained.  Brooke sighted knowing she had to sit on Jameses shoulders.
He was surprisingly quite strong but Mike envied him.
Even though he had no desire to have Brooke sitting in his neck he still wanted to be able to carry her.
Remember one of the neighbours gossiping Mike chuckled.
He told this friends the rumour about how the people living in this house would be animal smugglers.
That's when he saw Brooke stiffen of Jameses shoulders. With a face of horror she turned to them.