James bond fights a tree

As the night proceeded and the level of drunkenness rose, all members of the group had taken their place in the room.
Hayley as the leader she was had taken her place on Mikes closet. From above she had a great view from of the group so her eagles eye could watch everything and everyone.
Mike who was seated on the floor with Hayley rubbing through his hair kept singing some annoying song.
"Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!!!!!"
Brooke threw a pillow at him from her place on his bed.
James in his place near the window tried to join the singing but he was a horrible singer. Hayley who was quite the singer diagnosed him with tune deafness.
"Shut up, Mike! Hayley, next card," she commanded.
"Ok. It's James' turn. James where do you see yourself in 20 years?" Hayley asked.
"Well as a great man once said:
"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
It's obvious that I have greatness thrust upon me and I was born great.
My talents however are not in the masculine way you'd expect from such a lovely gentleman as myself.
Unlike most males my math and sports capabilities are horrible. My language and culture however is greatly evolved.
I often try to mask my insecurities by humorising and dramatising everything. So I see myself in so many years as a man who leaves a footprint in the way I prefer masculine or not. Oh and I want a wife and children and all," James quoted Shakespeare and confessed his feeling drunkenly as he looked out the window.

"Okay there drama queen. Now I'm fed up with Shakespeare for the evening. Who's next?" Brooke asked.

"Well you are next Brooke. The question is:
What are your hidden talents?"
Hayley said.

"Ehm, my acting talents are actually not that bad. But due to the scare of our separation finding roles and parts in extremely hard," she confessed.

"Who else has hidden talents!?" Hayley asked.
"Oh I am very interested in biology and to be precise in birds. I even have a bird scrape book," Mike confessed.
"Nice. We could use that in our investigation!" James announced.
"Investigation. Who are we? Team bond?" Mike who had had a big bond phase in his childhood.
"So bond boy have you got any hidden talents?" Brooke asked.
"Well besides from my language skills I have a certain title on my name. Ok ok. I'll cut the crap and stop beating around the bush. I'm a brown belt in karate and the winner of the British junior championship," he said.
"Impressive. If organising is an hidden talent I'm a winner," Hayley simply said.

"Oh dear!" James suddenly jumped.
"There is a hurricane and still there a obscene cars coming from and going to the White House," he exclaimed.

"You Well you have to admit this storm is the perfect excuse to illegally smuggle birds," Hayley theorised.
For some odd reason this was very funny so everyone burst out laughing waking Mikes mum up in the process.
Disrupting the teens party Kate burst angry into the room.
Before she could say anything she was interrupted by her very drunk son:" MUM! Mum. Hear this, mum. We found a house and and and it had BIRDS! You see BIRDS. So we decided it had to be a bird smuggler," he swiftly came to the conclusion they had made earlier.
"Mom, are you listening?"
"Yeah. It just takes me a while to process all this stupid all at once," she raised an eyebrow.
"Well you are getting at an age where that is normal..." Mikes talk was interrupted by Kate shouting at him:
"We will talk about this later!" And with that she slammed the door and returned to bed.
"I think we should go on an expedition!" Brooke suggested.
"Ehm. Darling, are you clinically insane or just really stupid. There is a tremendously dangerous storm going on and your just like.
Hey guys shall we go outside!" James mocked Brooke in a high pitched voice.
"I don't talk like that and what have I told you about calling me darling. I'm not your darling," She argued.
James theatrically grabbed his chest like his heart was hurting.
"Come on, please. Let's go on an adventure!" Mike pleaded with Brooke.

To make a long story short half an hour later three out of the four teens were stuck in the tree by Mikes window.
Mike who had climbed the three dozens of times was afraid of losing his balance and falling so he clung to a branch and hugged it like it was his salvation.
Brooke who had always kept up her though appearance was now stuck by her jacket on a branch. It had pierced trough her jacket and kept her firmly in place. She was cursing and acting like Katherine in the taming of the shrew by Shakespeare James found.
Speaking of James, he had barely even reached the tree. His legs in the designer suit were still in Mikes window. His entire weigh was weighing down the end of a branch to the point were he was in the verge of falling.
Dead afraid he crying drunkenly.
"I have a fear of highs!!"
"Aren't you the Britain's junior Martial arts champion. Come on though guy.
Show some character Karate kid," Hayley tried to get him out.
"And you Mike. Come on!"
"No!" Was her only response.
"I'll call the cops!" She shouted back.
"I'll fight them!"
"I'll call your mum!"
A loud thud sounded and Mike was on the ground.
"There you are," Hayley said.
"I totally would have fought them," Mike pleaded.
After a while the three finally got Hayley out of the tree and off they went to the White House.

Four shadows sneaked through the night. The four fairest souls of Woodland Forbes. Bravely convinced they could rid their little town of the evil that had taken residence. Their attention got taken by a white car approaching. White. The irony thrust upon it.
Everything that was evil was white, like a wolf in sheepskin.
A man was loading cages in the back of the car. Birdcages.
They came dangerously close to the car, their minds clouded by the drinks they had earlier.
Even Hayley the responsible one of the group was affected by the alcohol and the trill of their adventure.
Yet even in this ignorant state she was clear enough to note the plate of the car in her little note book alongside its colour and brand.
Suddenly Mike stumbled and hit an empty vodka bottle. It made a clashing noise.
The man turned around and shouted. Pulling some thing from his pocket he started the chase. James staying in place for a moment to see what he was holding.
A gun.