The snorkelling games

Mike.
Mike was tying to pull his suitcase over the edge of the pavement with all his might. Unfortunately the teenager had no success and was forced to exclaim the ultimate scream for help: "Hhhhhhhaaaaaaayleyyyyy!!!!"
Soon she came running to his aid and showed how he could lift the weels and then bend the case, easlily dragging it over the edge.
"Thanks,"Mike smiled at her.
Though this trip was going to be a awfully hard one, he still had a good feeling about it, despite the fact that they had to be silent to Veronique and Thom about what they knew and still interact with them.
"This is going be be exactly like red eye, isn't it!" James mumbled to himself.
Mike simply nodded having no idea what the hell red eye was.

The drive was in fact going to be Hellish. They had to drive all the way from Virginia to Vermont with only a few pit stops and worst of all were they teacher that were coming along.
Miss Jackson wasn't so bad but her undying optimism and constant preaching about Jesus made her kind of annoying.
Miss Jennings was also coming along. Despite how much Mike wanted to see her on skies, he still dreaded her company as she always tried to put potential couples together, making the drive horribly uncomfortable.
Also not to forget was miss McCracken who resembled the Cracken, a mythical creature that eats travelers, a lot. It was no surprise then that she taught Latin and old Greek.
Then there was Misses Turner. This young and ravishing teacher was mostly loved by the boys (and some girls of course). She acted like a student and though she was a horrible teacher she was lovely to hang out with.
Lastly there was the only male teacher coming along.
Mr. Duchamps.
Tum. Tum. Tuuuuuum.
Feared by all students and loved by all female teachers (and some male teachers of course) except for Misses Turner who he so happens to have a giant crush on. He was always perving on her and Mike couldn't help but notice the Resemblance between their relationship and Brooke and Thoms.

Mike still couldn't believe their school was to cheap to arrange a flight for the school trip. Riding from Virginia to Vermont was not the greatest thing ever with a school bus full with hormonal teenagers. Luckily they would make a stop in New Jersey to rest for the night.

All students were pale. Either because of the unspeakable hour they had to wake up in order to catch the bus or because they realised how long the drive was going to be.
The class of 5C, where Mike and the rest were in, was placed in the first bus on the ground level. Of course all students then began to complain about how they were alway the unlucky class and always had to sit on ground level and never upstairs. All students except James who had a fear of heights, Bert who sympathised with him and Hayley who just didn't give a sh*t.
Eventually their complains were quickly stopped by Mr. Duchamps yelling.
"Heyyy!!!!! When I was in the army we would never even have seats we would walk the distance. With are luggage on our backs, you Pussies!!!!" He cursed.
After his inspiring speech you could here a pin drop in the class group.
Until Miss. Jennings came along and started to divide the seats of course putting the potential couples together.
Mike was stirring across from Hayley who was sitting next to Bert sitting in front of James.
Petra and a random hyper guy named Oscar were paired.
Everyone had a very hard time containing their laughter when Veronique and Thom were told to sit across from each other.
The laugher quickly died down when Brooke was placed next to Thom.
When Miss. Jennings couldn't fiend another suitable mate for Brooke so she put Jaka in front of her.
Jaka was a funny and sweet girl. Her comments were mostly hilarious but she could also be down to earth.

There were different stages of the travel, Mike decided.
There was rest.
No one realised their journey had already begun. Most people were still sleeping and barely anyone talked.
The early morning rest was broken by Miss Jackson's morning prayers.
"Jesus Christ our lord and saviour... blah blah blah..."
Mike was barely able to contain his laughter when he hear Mr. Duchamps whisper to himself:" Jesus was a pussy."

Then suddenly everyone and everything seemed to awake. There was excitement.
A lot of talking was done in the stage and plans were made.

Quickly amusement followed and this stage lasted long. Some talked, Bert and James played chess and listened to pretold stories on Berts phone, Hayley either talked to Mike or was listening to music annoying everyone with her singing in the process, Brooke was playing a game with Mike while every now and then slapping Thoms had away from her thigh.
Veronique was gearing at Thom who was busy perving on Brooke and Petra and Oscar were playing a game. Jaka and Mike had made a bus rap. Their work was described as a poetical masterpiece by no one other then James. Jaka was also blogging for the aftermovie.

The came the opposite of amusement. Boredom.

Soon followed by games.
No not the hunger games. We are keeping it civil here.
Everyone joined in for a game of presidents. They played a weird mutation of the original game. But mid game they had to stop over a giant discussion over what's more fun skiing or snorkelling. Soon our group was divided in three parts.
Snorkelling: James, Bert, Mike and Misses Turner who had joined in.
Skiing: Hayley who was very very passionate, Thom, Veronique, Jaka and Oscar.
Doesn't give a shit: Petra and Brooke.
The debate was unfortunately ended by Mr. Duchamps yelling:" Snorkelling is for PUSSIES!!!"
Brooke and James let out a high pitched scream.
"Haha you yelled like a girl!" Thom joked.
"I AM a girl," Brooke argued.
"He is not," Thom said pointing to James and then laughing.
Everyone else stayed quiet which resulted in a very awkward moment.
Tired of the games or social contact. The phones came up. (To the grave annoyance of Mr. Duchamps who was yelling that when he was in the army they did not have phones yet)
Almost everyone from team snorkelling fell asleep except for Mike who was keeping up an awkward conversation with Thom.
And just like that team snorkelling became team snoring.
After boredom excitement ruled once again as the destination was almost within reach.
And then they were only half way there.
Vermont here we come!
Or should we say New Jersey!