Part 15

How's your day?

KISSING SCENE AHEAD 

-------------

Damien and I strolled through the extravagant rooms of the castle, leisurely making our way to the dinning room. After hours of dancing and chatting together, the ballroom temporarily was paused for the dinner section of the night. Usually, balls and such don't have dinner but tonight was special. Many of the Alpha's would discuss alliances, talk war, and most importantly, according to Damien, my mate would introduce me as the Luna. 

We entered a luxurious room filled with artwork of greek and roman gods. I carefully brushed me finger along the smooth stone of Aphrodite's thigh. I felt large arms wrap around my waste and a strong, muscular chest against my exposed back.

I tilted my head back, leaning into Damien slightly. We stood peacefully, both of us absorbing the other. Damien's touch sent shivers down my back, he cradled himself around me. I lifted my hand and tenderly ran it through his hair, massaging his scalp slightly.

In responce Damien growled out "mine" into my ear. I knew he loved it when I caressed his scalp or tugged on his hair.

Suddenly I was flipped so I was facing Damien. He roughly slammed me into a wall, the impact surprisingly didn't hurt at all, I could tell he was being slightly gentle but still aggressive. Damien grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head with his one hand. I gasped slightly, and Damien took the opportunity to kiss me. 

I vigorously kissed him back, both of us absorbed in the heat of the situation. His tongue entered my mouth giving a completely new experience to the kiss. We quickly fought for dominance, obviously Damien won but not without a small fight from me. 

Suddenly, Damien's lips left my mouth. I pouted slightly, enjoying the intimate and seductive moment we previously shared. Noticing my expression, Damien's eyes gleaned with a sneaky and malicious glint.

Uh-oh this couldn't be good

"Whats wrong, do you want something Kadence?" Damien said, his voice dark and smooth. I whimpered slightly once he said my name. The way it rolled perfectly off his tongue sent me into a frenzy. I buckled my hips, displaying my desire for the kiss to continue. 

"P-please Damien" I whispered slowly and tilted my head back, exposing my neck. In the werwolf community, that was a definite sign of submission and it often showed sexual interest if ya know wot I mean... Damien's eyes automatically darkened into a obsidian black at my words and actions. He licked his lips slowly, obviously straining to restrain himself from doing anything too extreme

"You are so hot when you do that" He quickly said before trailing wet kisses down my neck. I smiled, in a state of pure and complete bliss. My knee's collapsed beneath me from the pleasure I was receiving, it was impossible to stand or do anything. I was silly putty in Damien's hands. 

Damien wrapped an arm around my waste, supporting all my weight. I could basically feel and see his smirk at my reaction. Seeing me in such a state because of him always made him beyond elated. Once he reached the place where he would eventually mark me, he left a hot and warm kiss on my neck in the perfect spot.

A soft but noticeable moan left my mouth at the pleasure from the contact. From my reaction, Damien continued to attack the spot that left me weak to my knee's. He took my skin in his mouth and began sucking, giving me a hicky. I was completely weak to his touch, my arousal could be smelled throughout the entire room

"You smell so good... I can only dream of the day..." Damien began continuing to lick and suck the spot

He imidiantly stopped all actions. Still caging me into his arms, he raised his head to whisper in my ear