Part 47

heartbreak sucks man 

Also for clarification 

7 years in Temptations realm = 1 day in earth 

Kadence isn't aging in the realm.... will be explained later hehehe

----

After Damien had left I didn't really know what to do with myself. I was standing in the abyss of the grassy plains all alone with no one to comfort me or console me.

I tried to use my sight to find if Temptation was any where near me, but it turns out he had seemed to vanish from this realm. He was most likely on an errand of some sort to the main realm, getting food for me or new clothes... you get the point

I didn't have the energy to try and look for some one, I just felt so drained as it really dawned on me. I screwed up, big time. 

Damien wasn't mad at me, he didn't yell in my face or share his extreme disappointment. Rather, he was nothing but sad, which was probably the worst feeling for him to have. 

My guilt was eating me alive practically, every inch of my soul just felt so, so, so... I don't know how to describe it, but if I had to it would be empty. Like the biggest figure in my life was ripped away from me, by me. 

I knew this wasn't the end of me and Damien, but I highly doubted he would want to see me again while I was still in this realm. He needed to process everything, which was more than understandable, which meant because of the time difference, I wouldn't get to see him in years... maybe even decades. 

That scared the crap out of me.

I sighed loudly, plopping myself down on the moss and letting it circle me like a warm blanket. I draped one of my arms over my eyes, so I couldn't see the stars of the pink sky dancing around. This scenery, which was once awing to me, was now eerie.

The silence that constantly took over the realm was peaceful at times, but also sinister as if some type of evil was lurking behind the cloak of beauty. From what I had heard about Temptation, I wouldn't doubt if that was the case.

My eyes began to flutter slowly closed, as I feel into a deep sleep, as troubled as I was...

-------

Cold. My entire body felt cold. Under me, there was absolutely no warm moss and I didn't feel the peaceful tranquility I had fell asleep in. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, sitting up on the cold, hard, rocky surface I was on to try and get my bearings 

When I looked around me, my heart dropped. I was in my realm, and two cups lay side by side, their silver handles glowing in the dark abyss. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes, hoping this was a dream. 

I really wasn't in the mood to discover another arch about myself. I was too sad, too utterly defeated to try and gulp down whatever was in that cup. My motivation was slowly trickling out of me... I felt drained and tired. 

Thinking about it, only a year had passed in this realm. I had 34 more to go, which was a lot considering how difficult Temptation's training had been.

I shook the thoughts out of my head, looking down at the task in front of me.

I slowly picked myself off of the hard ground and began walking towards the cup labeled 'sin' in bold gothic lettering. The floor felt uneven and unusually painful as I walked towards my designated location, something I didn't ever notice before now. 

Strange

When I was standing in front of the cup, I slowly bent down picking it up into my hands. I felt the smooth surface of the cup beneath my finger tips as I cupped it, afraid that it would drop from my grasp at any point.