Part 43

I've responded to the comments in the last chapter, and I think I'll start directly responding to comments more! I always see them, and usually I change stuff in my story that takes into consideration your opinions about my work. I can't thank all of you enough for this support it is amazing and I hope you all like the direction of the Alphas girl

--Kadence's POV--

I finished the last drop in the cup labeled summon. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and onto the floor, my entire body felt like it was being burned alive. 

My throat was actively bleeding. Large, red pools of blood stained my shirt and created a puddle around me. For an average human, they would have certainly died from loosing this much. I closed my eyes sticking my fingers in the large wounds I inflicted on myself, on my throat. 

The reason for this much blood was the fact that I had clawed at my throat, ripping apart the skin, the vocal cords, the muscle, everything just to try and get the pain away. 

It hurt more than anything I had ever experienced, and it was finally over. The only thing keeping me going, from helping me swallow the burning drops left in the cup, was the fact I needed to hurry for Damien's sake. 

I knew Kana would do something to stall him, or possibly comfort him, but I needed to return to him.

My wounds were quickly healing, but before I had the chance to calm my aching heart that was painfully contracting from the liquid, I was thrown into the realm of memories

Showtime

-------------

When I awoke I was in a completely white room. No windows, only a single door at the other end. I was curled into a ball, but my head had to remain where it was. 

My eyelids were pierced with hooks, preventing me from closing my eyes. They were extremely painful, hot red blood trickled down from the holes down my face. My head was forced awkwardly to look up as I struggled to prevent the hooks from completely tearing my eyelids off. 

I was in immense pain

The reason they were keeping me from closing my eyes was to prevent me from using sight to my full abilities. I was still able to use it, but with my eyes closed the clarity of my surroundings was amplified. 

I could tell my past self knew their intentions. They were keeping me isolated, completely alone with no contact with any one. They didn't want me to use sight so I felt even more lonely. Adonis promised me this was the only way to draw out the next arch- summon

I wasn't sure what it meant, but I really didn't care at all. I craved nothing but destruction. My heart only beat for the possibility to soak in the delicious suffering of others at my hands. 

I had been in the same cell for months, I was tired to say the least. But the most prominent emotion I sensed was my concentration. I was so focused on trying to summon something, anything that I didn't even bother dawning on the pain that was trying to take over all of my thoughts 

Suddenly, I began twitching uncontrollably, my head bobbing downwards forcibly, the hooks ripping through my eyelids leaving patches of skin hanging off by a nerve ending or two.

I didn't care, it was like I couldn't help myself from spazzing on the floor. I could feel my soul beginning to merge and interact with another, unearthly being. A being of pure evil, selfishness, and a strong blood lust for anything with a heartbeat

All around me, from every inch of my skin, black figures began to crawl out of me. Many of them weren't in a human shape. Some were just black ovals with white faces plastered on them. Others had only mouths and no eyes, kinda like slender man. These beings, what ever they were, are not human, nor were they ever a human.