Part 46

Super long chapter... do you like two short chapters or one long one? 

Punch

Kick

Dodge

Spell

Jab

Right Hook 

Dodge again

One year

It had been exactly one year in Temptation's realm. When I say that the training was intense beyond belief, I really meant it. Every moment it felt like at least one of the bones in my body would break at the stress, but would magically heal the next second due to a spell Temptation had placed over this land. 

I poured everything, every inch of my being into training so these 35 years would be worth it. I could already see a substantial difference from when I first entered this realm. 

Now I could use sight proficiently, even in this realm. I still wasn't able to read the mind of Odysseus clearly, but I could sense his being and movements flawlessly. I could even see around me in the endless expansion of this realm. I could feel the thousand or so people in the castle far, far away. I could feel the books that were on the coffee stand in the bedroom on the third floor of the castle. 

I could faintly see the current thoughts of werewolves brought to this realm, but in no way could I see their pasts. 

I could begin to take the souls out of werewolves, but I still couldn't completely take them out yet. Their souls wouldn't leave their bodies, no matter how hard I would try. It was very frustrating knowing that even after a year, the progress I made with soul was small. 

Temptation warned me that as the severity or complexity of each arch increased, the time that it would take to subsequently master it would also increase significantly. It was frustrating, but it made sense. If I wanted to master a spell, like truly master it with no chance of loosing control or not being able to preform it, I needed to put a lot of time and energy into figuring out all the little tricks that come with the spell.

Summon was also very, very difficult. I could now summon at the most five demons at a time into this realm. When the demons would return, I would be extremely worn out, and my body would collapse some times. 

On the bright side, I was beginning to be able to choose what demons I would summon depending on my purpose. Like the demon that looked like a centipede in the forest a year ago, or the one that looked like slender man, or the one that was the size of a pea but would nest itself inside someone and slowly eat them alive... like a parasite. 

Odysseus explained to me that it was a lot easier to link my realm to a realm not owned by a specific individual, like the realm of memories or even the main realm where everyone lived aka earth. However, linking my realm to a realm owned by a single individual, like Temptation's realm, was incredibly difficult. 

Often times the owner of the realm could block me from linking, and since the owner was the almighty power in their realm, it was incredibly difficult to overcome this blockade. I was beginning to overcome it, but with every demon I would have to overcome that spell

Which to say was extremely difficult to say the least. 

However, as painfully slow and agonizing these trials seemed to be, I had hope through it all. I had hope that possibly of a brighter future on the horizon was ahead. 

I was sparring with one of Temptations beasts he had made in a lab some where. It was incredibly strong, and if I even lost the slights bit of concentration, I was sure it would be the end for me.