~ S I X ~

"So let me get this strait. The hottest girl in our school just asked you out?" Max asked.

"Yeah. What isn't he getting about this man?" I asked Jake.

"Beats me."

Well Max has been freaking out about the whole Alex and I situation. We are back at my house Lane is asleep and I have been putting away our clothes. But Max can't stop obsessing over how I am going over to Alex's house. In our school Alex is seen as the hottest girl in school that no one can get. She is so closed off from everyone. But she is the hottest girl I've seen.

"Holy shit." Max said.

"Just shut the fuck up." I groaned.

He gave me a glare and laid on my bed. I put away Lane's last outfit and then laid next to him. Jake was sitting in the rocking chair on the other side of my room. My dad is already at work and my mom went over to her friends house. I felt my eyes closing but right then Lane began to cry. I let out a sigh and got up. She was bawling her eyes out. I reached in her crib and pulled her out and up to my chest.

She began to sniffle and snuggle into my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly. I felt her breathing began to even again.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with teary eyes. She reached out and grabbed my face with her tiny little fingers. I gave her a goofy look which made her giggle. I smiled down at her and she smiled up at me. I looked at the guys silently telling them to follow me. I walked downstairs and out to the living room.

I sat her in her bouncy seat and then sat on the couch. Max was sitting on the couch while Jake was picking out a movie. Half way through the movie my mom came home. She played with Lane for a while and then decided to make dinner for us. I was so tired that I guess I fell asleep during the movie.

"Aww look at that! Daughter like father." I heard my mom say.

I opened my eyes only to see my mother and my friends taking pictures. I looked down and saw that Lane was also sleeping in her bouncy seat. I gently picked her up and held her in my arms. If she were to sleep like that for any longer she would get a neck cramp.

"Come on baby. Dinner's ready." My mom said.

I got up and sat down at the table. I actually ate this time. Lane was asleep the whole time which gave me a good opportunity to actually eat. My dad walked in through the door and joined us. He began to tell us about his day and then asked us how our days were.

"Well today the guys and I went to the mall to get some clothes for this little princess and I ran into Alex again."

"You did?" My mother asked curiously.

"Yeah. She invited me to have dinner with her family tomorrow.

"That's great!" My mom smiled at me.

"I'm just still confused on how he got asked out by her." Max said.

"Because she likes him and he likes her. They just don't know it yet." My dad said.

-----------------

"Get your ass to school already! You are going to be late!" My mother yelled.

I quickly got Lane's diaper bag and ran out to the car. I buckled her in and put our bags in the back I quickly drove off to the daycare and dropped Lane off giving her a kiss on the head. She giggled. I ran out to my car and sped off to school.

By the time I arrived the first bell had already rang. I quickly ran inside dismissing the lady that was yelling at me to slow down. I shoved my bag in my locker and went to my first hour. When I walked in everyone stared at me. I put on my fake smirk and winked at the girls. They blushed and giggled.

I walked to the back of the class to sit next to Jake. He was looking at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and plopped down with a sigh.

"Would you like to inform the class on why you were late this morning?" The teacher asked.

"Eh. Not really. It's none of their business."

Jake snickered beside me. I gave him a smirk and lean back in my chair putting my feet up on the desk. The teacher glared at me but continued with his lesson. I just turned to talk to Jake.

"So why were you late this morning Axel?"

"I didn't wake up and then I couldn't get Lane's stuff together. Then I had to drop her off and yeah." I said sighing at the end.

He chuckled and shook his head. I gave him a curious look. He gave me a smirk.

"Dude just take a breather."

I listened to him and just tried to relax. It didn't work. The only thing that made me relax was when Alex was rubbing my shoulders. The bell rang signaling for our next class. I gathered my stuff and headed to my class.

I sat down in the back again. Neither Max or Jake are in this class which makes it kinda suck. The seat next to me was taken. I looked over and saw it was Alex. She gave me a smile and sat down.

"So I kinda forgot. I don't have your number so I couldn't text you. So could I see your phone?" She asked.

"Sure baby girl."

I pulled out my phone and handed it to her she looked at my lock screen and giggled. It was a picture of Lane and I both making funny faces.

"Cute" She muttered smiling.

She put her phone number in my contacts and then sent herself a message. She took a picture of herself and made it her profile photo. I chuckled at her. Just watching her doing this eased me. She gave me my phone. I placed it in my pocket and leaned back in my chair.

I felt her hand placed on my thigh. I gave her a curious look but she wasn't looking at me. She gave me a squeeze making me tense. She rubbed up and down my thigh making me even more tense.

"Jesus you are even more tense then yesterday. That kid is really kicking your butt. Maybe tonight after dinner I could give you one of my famous massages." She said smiling.

"Whatever you want." I smirked at her.

She gave me a cute smile and went back to work. I decided to do the same but every once in a while stealing a glance at her. Whenever she didn't know what to do she would bite the end of her pen. It was a cute innocent act. She is so beautiful.