~ F I F T E E N ~

Once we arrived at the movie theater, we all piled out of the car. I made sure to grab everything that Lane needed. Mr. Peters paid for all of our tickets. Everyone else got some popcorn and some soda to drink as well. All I got was a water, knowing that I would have to hold Lane the whole time. She hasn't really been to the movies before, so I don't know how she will be exactly but I do know that she is probably going to be afraid of the loud noises.

"Alright lets put the 2 guys together, we can sit next to each other and then the kids can sit by each other." My mother said.

We all took our designated seats. I unbuckled Lane from her car seat and held her in my arms and she snuggled into my chest. She was such an easy sleeper. Everyone began chatting while they waited for the movie. Alex looked over at me and I looked at her.

"So, how's it been?" She asked.

"Fine. You?"

"Same."

I gave her a nod and we just kinda sat there in silence. But thankfully the movies started playing before it got way to weird. I actually don't know what this movie is, but I hope it isn't to loud. I would hate for it to make Lane cry, resulting in others being mad at me.

-----------------------

Halfway through the movie I had to take Lane to get her diaper changed, and she stayed up the whole rest of the movie. Surprisingly she wasn't effected by the loud sound at all. The movie was alright, not the greatest in my opinion, but the others thought it was great.

We are currently driving the get something to eat. Lane is playing with her toys that are sitting in her lap, Alex is staring down at her with a smile. My parents are chatting, along with the Peters. I took my little princess's hand in mine and watched out the window. For some weird ass reason I love to follow the telephone lines. It soothes me.

My dad pulled into the parking lot. And let me tell you, my mother was very right about dressing up. This was one of the fanciest restaurants in town. I don't really understand why they choose to go to all of these fancy places. I mean, what's so bad about a simple dinner or something. We all began walking into the restaurant, dad called ahead knowing that it would be a long wait otherwise.

---------------------------------

This meal was very much so like our last one, we all talked about random things, we ate, and then we left. I didn't really talk to anyone, I wasn't really feeling it tonight. Once we arrived home I went right up to my room, and plopped down on my bed with my little princess in my arms. She giggled when she bounced on top of me. I smiled at her, her smile could bring any man, or women to their knees. Her smile is like the angels up above are showing you the little light that is up there waiting for you. 

I kissed her nose making her laugh and reach out for my face. She grabbed at my ears and pulled my forehead against her's. She stared her beautiful baby blue eyes right into my dull ones. She looked at my nose making her eyes cross which got a chuckle out of me. 

"Da-da!" She said happily. 

"Yes I am princess. And daddy loves you! Yes he does. Doesn't he?" I said leaving kisses all over her little face. 

For every kiss I received a giggle. She was mid laugh and sneezed and looked at me with a shocked face. I busted out laughing and kissed her forehead. I carefully picked her up in my arms and held her close to me, trying to make her fall asleep, seeing upon how it was already and hour past her bed time. She let out a tiny yawn making me smile down at her. How could something so little look so cute?

Her little fingers wrapped around my hand as she snuggled into my side. Although she is much bigger than she use to be, she is still so tiny. I don't understand how something so tiny could survive in a world like this. They are all so innocent, but they get thrown into life, before they even know if they are ready yet. 

Now me, I'm going to raise her right. She might not have a mother, or that great of a father, but I am going to try my hardest for her. I am willing to do anything for my little baby girl. She deserves everything in the world. I don't know what I would do if she weren't a part of my life. Lane is my world. She's my little princess.