4 장

가는 날이 장날
-Going Day Is The Fair Day-
Use to describe a bad timing

'Ha Na? Did you made all these?' Mrs. Lington was awed by the sumptuous breakfast lay out on her opulent marble dinning table.

'Jal-jas-seo, oe-muh-nim.' Ha Na greeted 'good morning' to Tony's mother while she was frying the last sunny side up. The Lingtons usually had western breakfast instead of the traditional Korean ones, Ha Na toasted the bread, fry some bacons and hams to suit their taste.

'Are you going to class later?' Mrs. Lington ask her as she pours herself a glass of fresh milk.

'Ne, but I will leave in an hour, there is still plenty of time.'

'Morning.' Tony steps down from his room. He wasn't wearing his flight suit today, instead, he was smartly dressed in a grey blazer, a black tie matches with white shirt. The clothes fits him nicely, enhancing his well-built body. Ha Na watches him from the stove, a warm patches filled her cheek from how effortlessly stunning Tony looks.

'Tony? Why are you dress in office wear?' Mrs. Lington asked her son.

'I have a conference with the head office later.' As he was replying his mom, Tony's eyes briefly glimpsed at Ha Na, whom turned around and exchanged an accidental glance, her chest started beating with disorderly manner. She scoop the eggs up and ready to serve it.

'Oppa.' She called him. As her nose was immune to the fragrant of the food she cook, another inviting scent hits her when she stood near Tony. Maybe it was his aftershave, maybe it was his laundry scent, she can't figure out, but it was nonetheless, captivating.

'Tony, can you give Ha Na a lift to class, since your workplace is the same route as Ha Na's?' Mrs. Lington suggested.

'Kwen-cha-na, oe-muh-nim. I can just take the bus.' Ha Na declined.

'It's so cold outside, your mother would be worried sick if you caught a flu, we all know how paranoid So-Min is.' Mrs. Lington have always love to tease Mrs. Kim.

'She's right. I'm alright with that.' Tony looks at Ha Na when he replied her. It was unspoken, yet, his gesture tells Ha Na that he wanted to spend time with her. He wasn't casually replying Ha Na.

'Ne.' Ha Na bowed slightly, agreeing to what Mrs. Lington suggested. 'I'll have a shower first.' She placed the eggs down, hastily walked away from them. Before she has reached the stairs, Mrs. Lington called for her.

'What about breakfast? Have you not taken any?'

'I'll just take a slice of bread,' Ha Na reached out to get the toast and off she rushes up to her room. She is ecstatic beyond words, Ha Na couldn't decide what to wear to impress Tony. She opens her wardrobe, picking out a dress, one by one, her adrenaline rush began to surge up when she sees the clock. Ha Na settled down with a pink oversized sweater that is long enough to cover her thighs.

She let down of her hair, using the curling iron to give her fringe a little volume, when she was done, she sprayed her favorite White Musk perfume from The Body Shop. A little dab of lip stain completes her Mission Tony armor. Ha Na is ready to conquer Tony's heart.

'Goodbye, oe-muh-nim, ah-boe-nim.' Ha Na never forgets to bowed to her seniors.

'Be careful on your way, Ha Na.' Mrs. Lington bid her goodbye as she stood by the door, watching Ha Na walking down the stone pavement.