Bonus Chapter II

Ha Na admires the chandelier made of uncountable round bulbs at the stairway of Eun Suk and Dong Ja's vast mansion that is away from the city.

It took them almost an hour's ride to reached here after fetching Mrs Kim. They had a garden barbecue party since it's summer, Dong Ja prepared the beef that is ready to be cooked while Eun Suk is serving the side dishes.

Yoo Na's boyfriend couldn't make it to the dinner since he had an emergency meeting, his company happened to have a product launching the next day.

Ji Suk's boyfriend slash boss, Min Jung were playing with the guitar, 'what's a barbecue party without singing?' He proposed. Turns out, he really sang well, until Yoo Na spoils everything with her hidden talent.

'Leave the cooking to me and my buddy,' Dong Ja announced, dragging Tony along. It was then that Ha Na observed that Tony could handle the meat really well, and instantly regret taking over the kitchen during the last few months.

'I'm aging, really, why is adulting that hard?' Ji Suk sigh as they gather around the wooden table, while Mrs Kim and Eun Suk were inside the house, looking at the preparation for the newborn. Eun Suk needed Mrs. Kim's advice in whichever she could.

Ha Na stare blankly at the trees from a distance. 'We would be shopping at Myeondong during those hours we sat in the office, what happened to our life?' She sighs as well.

'I'm getting bored of my job as well, I need a new career or ideas, perhaps.' Yoo Na looks at both Ha Na and Ji Suk.

'We should go for a trip, somewhere, we haven't done that, it's a broken promise from the beginning.' Ha Na blurt. It felt good to be sitting with her best friends she known for years, whatever they have been through together certainly makes them a family even though they weren't blood related after all.

'Trip?' Yoo Na's eyes widened, 'we have been talking about going to Paris and Switzerland ever since I watched that movie, remember?'

'Sounds good to me, but I need his approval though, he's breaking all the employees' rights since I have been working overtime for months.' Ji Suk hinted at Ming Jung, whose company has been working on a collaboration with an international company and Ji Suk certainly work hard for it since it wasn't a secret anyway that she is dating the conglomerate's son, and she needed twice as much capabilities to prove that she isn't depending on their relationship to gain promotion.

'Mr. Bae, Ji Suk is requesting for a break, can she join us for a trip to somewhere?' Ha Na shoot the question at Ming Jung, who stop the stringing.

'Why aren't you asking the sister instead?' Eun Suk approached the garden with Mrs Kim.

'Where are you girls going?' Mrs Kim asked, curious with this sudden proposal.

'Haven't decided, but maybe we'll have a caravan road trip in New Zealand? I heard the view is awesome.' Ha Na suggested, she has been watching a vlog in Youtube about a couple who had a road trip in New Zealand with a caravan they rented, and it has been unforgettable for Ha Na ever since.

Tony, while he was grilling the meat, heard Ha Na's plan. He was reminded of the same vlog he watched. A dash of disappointment hits him to know that Ha Na wanted to explore the adventure with the girls, he actually had a plan.

A surprise actually.

'Three girls? That's all? What's the use of a boyfriend then? What happened if you met a bad guy?' Mrs Kim shakes her head disapprovingly.

'That's the best chance to learn how to be independent,' Ji Suk, the ever stubborn lady opposed.

'No, I don't agree, unless one of your boyfriend follows,' Mrs Kim made her full stop.