19장

She heads to lecture like usual, trudging her footsteps as she move, running only when she is required to chase the bus

Her automaton life has begun since a week ago, the ironic part was, it's only one week.

One miserable week taste like the desert of Sahara, water is the only thing you need.

'You need more sun, Ha Na, you'll get moldy if you stay indoors for too long.' Yoo Na, as usual, made an exaggerating comment. She finally convinced Ha Na to take a break from home and went to the Cafe with her.

Ha Na keeps looking at her watch, she was afraid that she might missed the time to talk with Tony, who is fourteen hours behind her's.

'Ha Na, it's already past midnight in Washington, you are safe to sit here with me, alright? I can put an alarm for you if you need.' Yoo Na notice Ha Na's impatience, she has been experiencing Ha Na's solitude, bounding herself only to Tony's call.

Ha Na sigh and gave a forcing smile. 'I don't know,' she stir her cafe latte slowly and deliberately, as if she was trying to form a sentence in her mind, finding the right word to express her emotion. 'I don't like what is going on, Yoo Na, is it wrong if I wanted to be with him every single second?'

'My mom told me all the time that she is so sick of seeing my dad's face. Guess marriage changes everyone?' Yoo Na shrug, giggling as she think of her mother.

Ha Na putted her lips, unsatisfied with Yoo Na's advice. 'She doesn't mean it.'

'Of course, but what I mean is, it's only a stretch of time. Why don't you make use of your comic to fill up the gap? People produce better work if they were experiencing huge load of stress.'

'I don't have any mood, just no.' Ha Na emphasizes the word no. 'We are suppose to go together, if it wasn't for the clash of our time.' She stares blankly at the brown sugar, which gingerly vanished when she stirs it.

'Ha Na...' Yoona pulls a sulky lips.

'I know, alright, I'm being dramatic, but at the same time, I was thinking about other stuff,'

'What? Proposing to Tony?'

Ha Na rolled her eyes. 'Changing my major.'

'What?' Yoo Na paused with a big 'O' on her lips. 'To?'

'Digital art.' Ha Na clink her finger at her mug.

'Wow, you are going to restart the whole stuff again?' Yoo Na lifted her lashes with surprise.

'I have the basic skills in digital arts, it's not gonna be that tough, I believe.' Ha Na feels matured for a moment. Perhaps, distance sets a space for Ha Na to think about what she wants in her life. She has been laying on her bed, wondering if she would be as great as Tony, whom is meeting with the President. Ha Na was tremendously inspired when she saw his photos in the news, she even had goosebumps as she drifted off to imagine what great accomplishment she might had in the future. She wanted a taste of success.