28 장

As the cold breeze swept across his face, Tony remembers why Sydney become one of his unforgettable journey. The unexplainable freedom every time he walks in the pathway of Kensington blooms from his memories.

'So it'll be your first time meeting Min Ho,' Ha Na mentioned, like a way of getting Tony prep.

When the news of Ha Na staying under one roof hits Tony, it hits him really hard. Honestly, it's the most natural reaction. Tony hardly talks to Ha Na that week, he doesn't know what position he held to be entitled the right to be jealous.

When Min Ho's landlord cheated his money and ran away, he was legally thrown out by the property's management, leaving him homeless. Ha Na couldn't bare to see him sleeping in the street, and thus, that arrangement was form.

Which of course, took her a lot of courage to inform Tony. Long story short, Tony's text lessen, and she knew exactly why. That is also the reason why there shouldn't be a status between them while she is a few thousand miles away, they will face quarrels over jealousy, over timing differences and basically everything that they weren't ready to face.

Ha Na choose not to promise Tony anything, because she doesn't need, her heart is still fill up with every pieces of Tony, there's simply no room for other human.

'Can't wait,' there's a hint of jealousy in his tone but it only makes Ha Na laugh.

When the lift hits her floor, Ha Na took her keys and stick it to the door.

'So, this is where I live, you saw it before, when we make video calls,' Ha Na commented as Tony steps in.

Tony wasn't very much intrigued by the interior, he was much more interested in meeting Min Ho. Stabs of injustices pricks him all the time whenever Tony think about Ha Na living with another man.

'They have arrived?' Min Ho steps out from the kitchen, 'what took you guy so—,' Min Ho paused when he saw Ha Na standing beside a man.

'Uhm, this is Min Ho, and Min Ho, this is Tony Lee Jung Ho,' Ha Na tried to make the introduction as casual as possible, the tension was much more towards Tony, since Ha Na knows how Tony felt about her living with a man.

Min Ho took a few steps forward and offered a handshake, 'annyoung haseyo,'

'Ha Na told me a lot about you,' Tony return him with a firm handshake.

'I see. So, where's your best friends, Ha Na?' Min Ho was baffled.

'It was uhm, well, they thought of playing a late April's Fool joke with me by twisting the story, and turns out Tony showed up and, yup.' Ha Na explained, but in between, certain fact isn't mentioned.

Min Ho's expression wasn't really convinced by her story, but he doesn't feel good to pry into deeper details. 'So, Tony is staying with us?'

Ha Na bite her lips, 'nope,' maybe Tony was right about being skeptical with her idea of living with a man, she can't share her secrets like girls did, and it's even awkward to announced that she will be living with Tony the next couple of days.

'Ha Na will be traveling with me,' Tony doesn't want  his presence to be omitted.

Min Ho nodded, there's loops here and there but he understand perfectly that Ha Na would let him know again as days pass by, 'so long as you're not abducted by aliens,' Min Ho cracked a joke, somehow, he felt like he's a third-wheel in this situation.

Tony and Ha Na were left alone in the apartment when Min Ho decides to leave the house and grab his dinner. Ha Na felt the need to explain to Min Ho, she doesn't feel good at all to keep Min Ho guessing. Plus, he's been helpful in cleaning the house when Ha Na told him about her friend's visit.