Bonus Chapter I

Months has passed since their reconciliation for their undying love towards each other.

Not exactly undying, though. They argue, at times, and of course, they reconcile and laugh at their own stupidity for fighting over who forgot to off the lights when they leave the apartment.

Ha Na would always have a permanent space in her own house, specifically the Kim's manor. Sometimes she still spend the weekend with her mother.

Mrs Kim have her own career, group of friends. And also, lately, she has been seeing a man, who is still a total stranger to Ha Na. But Ha Na is giving her mother all the liberty to lead the life Mrs Kim wants, simply because, life is short.

Working in the Blue House means accepting a new challenge everyday. Ha Na is taking over the Instagram of the Blue House and does whatever she can to promote the image of their sovereign.

Marriage is not yet in the card, although Mrs Lington and Mrs Kim have been pushing the couple to tie the knot. But, the ever ambitious Tony and career driven Ha Na is not ready, simply because they are very much comfortable in the pace they are walking now.

Tony was appointed to oversee new projects that involved the Military plane, which also means the chance of meeting Min Ho is high.

Yet, the fortunate lies in the fact that Tony and Ha Na hated jealousy, it hinders their peace if jealousy ever shows up. If years of undying love isn't enough to overcome trust issues, maybe they shouldn't be in a relationship at all.

'The air is fresher in this part of the country,' Tony sat at the huge rock, wiping the surface for Ha Na to sit beside him. Trekking has became a new found hobby for both of them, it didn't happened amiably, since Ha Na wasn't the sporting type, yet, time and time again, after some strenuous grumbling of waking up early, she managed to catch a glimpse of the rising sun, and that itself, makes the whole trip impossibly worthy.

'We should do this often,' Ha Na agreed, passing the bottle to him. 'And if situation allows, we should try having sex here as well, would that makes us Adam and Eve all over again?'

Tony laugh, the warm crackling chuckles would show up whenever Ha Na makes dirty jokes at any situation possible. 'You do have a very dirty mind, lady,'

He lay down, watching the leaves towering them and sunlight creeping through the spaces in the between.

'You love it, don't you? Hypocrite,' she lean nearer to him to just get a good glimpse at his face when he chuckles.

'Yep, love it, love you,' with those adoring soft eyes, Tony manages to swoon her over, most of the time. Call her superficial, but Ha Na simply can't believe that this guy who love her so deeply would be this utterly charming, a fine sight to her eyes, and an occasional cardio test to her heart. Because the way he makes her heart flutter is enough to get her into a mini cardiac attack all the time.

'What? Kim Ha Na?' Tony whispered softly with his lips curled.

Ha Na began to simper bashfully, as if she is embarrassed to reveal what's in her thoughts. 'Have you watched Bridget Jone's diary?' Ha Na asked.

'The first part, yes. If you need further information, I watched it with a girl I'm chasing after.' Tony had a sneaky smile after he confessed.

'One of the five?' Ha Na remember Tony had five ex-girlfriend, and that includes herself.

'Nope, we never dated.'

'What?' Ha Na raised herself up, she stare and Tony with disbelief. 'Impossible!'

'Is that a compliment?' Tony raised his brows, 'she couldn't understand my jokes and I can't stand her perfume ultimately.'

Ha Na burst into laugher, somehow, her pride swell discreetly. 'Try me,' Ha Na challenged him.