7 장

When you love a woman, she becomes a drink. She becomes the moon. She becomes the song. Then she turns into my world.
-Flower Boy Ramen Shop-

'Look at her smile, I'm going to puke all the cookies I had earlier.' Ji Suk gave a revolted face as she saw Ha Na from the reflection of floor to ceiling mirror, of which belongs to Eun Suk. Both Ha Na and Yoo Na visited Ji Suk's house. Tony was right when he told Ha Na to ask Eun Suk for help regarding the dress she needs to wear for tonight's dinner with the President of United States.

Ha Na is absolutely unsinkable right now, the kiss that Tony's gave her have injected an overdosage of endorphin to her body, she neither feel tired nor listless when she only had a few hours of sleep last night. Her radiant silly smile has been displayed on her face since she entered Ji Suk's house.

'Come on, Ji Suk, let her be, she finally had her oppa to herself.' Yoo Na was trying out Eun Suk's worn dress as well, and of course, selfies is mandatory.

'What do you think?' Ha Na tried on the eighth piece of dress and she still haven't found the one that pleases her.

'What's all of you doing here illegally with my gowns?' As usual, Eun Suk barged inside her personal wardrobe and found the three intruders.

'Un-ni.' Ha Na and Yoo Na greeted her in union.

Eun Suk was in her pink track suit, wearing a large sunglasses, she headed towards her recliner, sat down with her leg cross. 'Where are you going, Kim Ha Na?'

'Attending a dinner party with Jung Ho oppa.' Although she tried to be discreet, but, the sickening lovesick smile just wouldn't leave her, especially when she mentions Tony's name.

'And the President.' Ji Suk added.

Eun Suk removed her sunglasses immediately, 'jin-ja-yo? The President?'

Ha Na nodded with a wide grin on her lips.

'Not bad, Kim Ha Na,' Eun Suk commented approvingly, she was nodding her head as she replied Ha Na. 'I've known Lee Jung Ho since high school.'

'And he's Park Dong Ja's best buddy,' Ji Suk adds in. Ha Na and Yoo Na remained silent, pretending they haven't heard a thing. The room went silent after that.

Eun Suk sighed and rolled her eyes. 'Song Ji Suk, if you find yourself bored with your life, I could help you end it right away.' She gave a stern warning to her younger sister and made a slash gesture to her throat. 'So, Ha Na?'

'Ne, un-ni?' Ha Na replied.

Eun Suk stood up, pacing to where Ha Na stood, she made a circular move, observing Ha Na's body figure. She taps her fingers to her chin and ideas starts running in her mind. 'I know a dress that will suits you.' Eun Suk heads to another wardrobe, swipping her hanger one by one, and when she finally found it, a triumphant expression hits her face. 'White suits you, Ha Na.' Eun Suk presented her with a sheath gown adorned with lace tattoos up to the sleeves.

'It looks plain.' Ha Na was having doubts about Eun Suk's choice, but she took it anyway.

'Don't judge a dress before you try, I've learnt the hard way, sometimes, the most simple gowns can produce the best result.' Eun Suk quoted with poise.

Ha Na slide her legs inside the dress, pull it up with Yoo Na helping her zip at the back. She can feel Yoo Na's movement went gentler, since Eun Suk dress would cost a bomb, that goes without saying.

Wait.' Eun Suk halted. 'You need to wear this.'

Ha Na widened her eyes as she saw the padded breast enhancing bra handed to her. 'Do I have to? It's going to reveal a lot of my breast!' Ha Na covered her chest involuntarily.