5 장

To Become Lovers From Friend Is Simple, One Person Just Has To Take One Step Closer
-Strong Woman, Doo Bong Soon-

They wanted to play a pretending game, that they were traveling to Japan. As nature offers the kindness, Park Dong Ja and Song Eun Suk has the pleasure of viewing cherry blossom on the month of April, a vast pinkness marveled the entire garden of Gyeongbokgung Palace. Hand in hand, side by side, Dong Ja held the digital camera he borrowed from Tony, he lifted his arms to capture a picture of both of them. Eun Suk was never satisfied with any of them and demanded Dong Ja to get a few more.

'This is good, your little lips looks seductive here, Song Eun Suk.' Dong Ja was known for his sweet talk with girls, yet, when it comes to Eun Suk, his complements towards her was genuinely from the bottom of his heart. Eun Suk drive his world wild, her playfulness and candid nature often caught him by surprise. Slowly, she captivated all of him.

'Little lips? Ya, Park Dong Ja,' Eun Suk cross her arm, 'you mean my lips isn't pretty?' She demanded an explanation.

There she is, showing her fierce temperament, the one that Dong Ja laugh at all the time. 'What's wrong with small lips? They are easy to kiss.' Once he finish his line, without a hint, he steal a kiss from her and run away.

'Park Dong Ja!' Eun Suk chased after him, they couldn't care if people around them are judging how childish they were. This, is their life, and they are living it.

Or, they thought they were...

Never have he thought that the best days of his life were coming to an end. A blackout.

Eun Suk hand a letter to him, she made him promise only to open the letter when he reach home. 'What's the secrecy, Song Eun Suk?' Dong Ja took the letter, his macho side turn soft, like a molten chocolate lava. 'You weren't the kind of girl who would do all the boring stuff.'

Eun Suk deems flower giving and writing love letters as the boring couple stuff. Their activities often include boxing, going to the arcades and Judo. 'Sometimes, I change,' Eun Suk avoided his glance when she replied, her heart could longer take the pain she was withholding to, 'people do change, Park Dong Ja.'

He does sensed something was going missing on the Eun Suk he knew, but there is no way he could figure out. 'Eun Suk? You okay? You're scaring me.' Dong Ja chuckles, he was clueless. From Eun Suk's track record, she has the habit of mimicking another character since she had a dream of becoming an actress. Dong Ja accepted her weird nature, and because of her weirdness, he falls for her. 'Song Eun Suk, even when you changed for the worst, my heart will still beat for you, you hear me?' Dong Ja brings her closer to cuddle her. Eun Suk was secretly wiping her tears.

'My train is here.' She told him.

'Text me when you reach home, okay?' Dong Ja reminded her.

Her voice was caught in her throat, she is leaving him, there's no way she would text him anymore after tonight. Eun Suk never replied him, she just couldn't.

That night seems like forever, a bitterness so tremendous that it carved a scar in her heart. Eun Suk watch him, for the last time as places her hand to the glass window. She was glad they parted in the subway, for there is no way she could run back to him even when she change her mind, she cannot change her mind.

'Sa-rang-he-yo.' She mouth at him and forces a smile, a bittersweet smile.

Dong Ja, the clueless one, had no idea that the nightmare are approaching when the train leave, he gave her a fly kiss and a wide boyish grin.