36 장

'He got a new girlfriend?' Yoo Na gasped.

Ji Suk muttered nothing, but she's feeling remorseful for Ha Na and Tony, like her favorite characters in the drama has failed her.

Ha Na nodded while unpacking her paper bag, revealing the Christmas gifts that she bought for them.

'Kim Ha Na, I don't understand, things were fine when we sent Tony to Sydney, you should have grab the chance!' Yoo Na exclaimed.

'I did, I mean, we did. Almost.' Ha Na didn't want to repeat the sequel that happens back in Sydney, since it include giving Tony her first and it's not something that Ha Na wants to share. It just belong to her and Tony, something that they both owns.

For Ha Na, Tony would be every part of her, like her DNA would consist of an extra pair of chromosomes that represents Tony.

'We had a talk, he send me home and I think that's a wrap. Oh-' Ha Na recalled, 'I told him, if he's sending me a wedding invitation within this or next year, I won't show up,' Ha Na tried to make a joke, perhaps it's an unconscious move to make her feel better.

'My sister knew about this,' Ji Sook mentioned and both Ha Na and Yoo Na turn to her. 'Park Dong Ja told her.' She continues.

'Did he said anything else?' Yoo Na asked, knowing that Ha Na is dying to know.

'Nothing, I mean, Tony didn't mentioned anything actually, it was only when Dong Ja saw him in a bar with- well, the new girlfriend,' Ji Suk tried to be cautious when she mentioned about Amanda.

Ha Na was grateful, for Tony didn't revealed most of their secrets to anyone.

The three of them remained silent until Ji Suk's phone starts vibrating. When she took a peek at her phone, it was Bae Min Jung who called her.

'You should pick the call, it's your boss,' Ha Na saw the caller.

'It's her boyfriend now,' Yoo Na revealed. Yet, she got a death stare from Ji Suk.

'What?' Ha Na widened her eyes with disbelief, 'since when?' Ha Na demanded an answer.

'I better pick up the call,' Ji Suk excuse herself and left her room, leaving the space to Yoo Na and Ha Na.

'You guys were keeping me from this? I mean, Ji Suk dating a human is really unbelievable!' Ha Na marveled.

'We thought you were getting through a break up,' Yoo Na explained, 'Ji Suk just feel like it wouldn't be the right time to talk about this.'

'Well,' Ha Na lay down on the wooden floor, she misses this room, where they used to gather, stalking at a guy's facebook and trying on new make up and dresses, things were still pretty, everything in her life is going perfectly fine, 'she is right to keep this from me, I mean, I won't be in the right mind or mood to feel happy for her, even though I am.'

'So, you have decided to go Dubai? Ha Na, it's really far and I won't be able to visit you that often,' Yoo Na complaint, Ha Na is getting further and further away from them.

'Aw, miss me, Bae Yoo Na?' Ha Na gave her a sly smirk.

'Shut up, Kim Ha Na,' Yoo Na rolled her eyes.

'When will I get this chance again, if I'm not taking it,' Ha Na replied her while staring at the ceiling, her mind starts to imagine how many countries will she be able to visit in her entire life, compared with Tony.

'I'm so envious of you, if only I had the guts,' Yoo Na confessed, but the thought of leaving her parents and starting a new life daunts her.

'Someday, you might.' Ha Na muttered, thinking of all the incidents that provokes her guts, mainly, it was the death of her father that gave her that courage, hopefully Yoo Na wouldn't have to go through this.