Prologue

✧CAST✧

AMANDLA STENBERG AS ADDISON MANNGINGS

FINN WOLFHARD AS RICHIE TOZIER

~SAME CAST PLAYING THEIR RESPECTIVE ROLE~

this entire book is going to be lowercase because a.) i'm lazy, and b.) i'm lazy 

 there will probably be a lot of grammar mistakes because english is hard

i'm also working on an eddie kaspbrak story

✧PROLOGUE✧

BEFORE may 17, 1989, addison mannings and richie tozier know of each other. they had three classes together, math, science, and English, but they never spoke to each other. the bell had run, signaling the end of fourth period. as addison gabbed all of her things and tried to leave, she accidentally ran into eddie kaspbrak, causing both of them to fall over.

"shit," eddie said as he picked his books.

"i'm so sorry, eddie." addison helped him as she stood up. she handed him a notebook and felt a hand on her arm. addison turned to see a tallish, stalky boy with glass. richie tozier.

"don't, he needs the exercise," he said as you looked at him.

"fuck off, richie! last i heard, you were lifting 1 pound wights!"

"and fucking your mom," richie added with a laugh. addison chuckled as she handed eddie another book. eddie stood up next to them as he re-adjusted his fanny pack.

"you're addison, right?" richie asked.

"yeah. you're richie, yeah?" she asked. he nodded.

"I gotta get class. see ya richie! bye addison!" he said as he walked in the opposite direction.  addison and richie walked to science together, talking the whole way.

WORD COUNT: 248

thank you for reading my story.  i also have some other It stories as well as a Finn Wolfhard fic.  if you're interested in that and if you continue reading, i hope you enjoy!  normally there will be a song for the chapter but this was too short so i will  make sure that there is one for the next chapter :)