I Hope You're Right

i'm so sorry i haven't been updating, i had serious writers block for this story but i'm back. also, 224 READERS THIS IS INSANE

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

"four more days. i can just hear spring break screaming my name," eddie said as they walked through the hallways.

"yeah, just like your mom last night as stanley fucked her," richie joked. addison smacked his arm and laughed.

"shut up, richie," eddie, stanley, and bill said at the same time.

"so what are you guys doing?" mike asked.

mike was now attending public school with the losers. he still worked on his grandfather's farm and was beginning to get paid, which made him happy. mike was the only other loser to have a girlfriend. her name was makayla, she was a part of Greta Bowie's gang even though she was a kind, sweet, person.

"well my dad's doing a bunch of services in new hampshire so we're all gonna head down there," stanley said.

stanley's father was forcing him to become more involved with the synagogue, but he had no interest. after his bar mitzvah, his father decided that he needed to step up.

"my parents b-booked a trip to hawaii so that's fun," bill said.

the boy had really changed since they killed pennywise. his stutter was getting much better, he was more social, and overall more confident. it was great for him.

"i'm staying here," eddie said sadly.

eddie was trying to get better. he was a lot less afraid of germs, but sometimes he would have panic attacks. his mother had become slightly less controlling but she still hated most of his friends.

"so are we!" addison said as she looked at richie, "except i'm gonna be stuck in the hospital for the final check ups."

addison was almost cancer free. these last test would determine if she was. her hair was growing back, slowly but surely. she had a small afro but her hair was worn in braids, with long, purple extensions that went down to her waist.

"i'll be right there with you addi," richie said as he intertwined their fingers.

richie had changed a lot. he was at least six inches taller, and his face had matured a lot. his humor was still the same. that would never change.

the six of them dispersed, richie and addison staying together. richie was about to speak when he was interrupted by an all too familiar voice.

"well well well, what did i say about walking in this hallway?" eric asked, this time he was alone. after henry and his gang lost their power, eric and his goons stepped up. their fathers were all members of a small but prominent kkk community in the area, meaning that their sons were complete racists. their preferred targets were addison and mike.

"it's a fucking hallway eric, we can't go anywhere else dumbass," addison spoke as she kept walking.

"what did you just say to me?" eric asked with a tone of anger as he yanked addison's bag back. the girl let go of richie's hand as she fell to the ground.

"watch how you talk to me, n*gger!" he screamed in her face. richie instantly shoved eric into the lockers and gripped the collar of his shirt.

"what the fuck did you just say to her?! huh? don't you ever fucking talk to her like that! understand you fucking cockroach?" richie asked, slightly lifting the boy.

"richie, let's go," addison said, not wanting to start anything. she remembered the last boy that got into a fight with eric. everyone did.

"okay," richie said calmly, "okay."

richie turned around as if he were going to walk away but quickly swung his fist, hitting eric in the face.

"don't you fucking talk to my girlfriend like that," he warned as eric's nose gushed blood.

"you're gonna pay for this you filthy bitch!" eric screamed as the two walked away.

"let's skip," richie said, leading her to the back door. the two teens walked out of the building and got on their bikes, leaving the awful school.

they rode to the quarry on auto pilot and dropped their bikes by their normal spot.

"that was dumb of you to do, richie," addison said worriedly, "now he'll be after you. the whole gang. you remember what happened to the last guy, martin. he has permanent brain damage now."

"addi, he shouldn't have said that," was all richie said. she shifted so she was in front of him.

"but-"

he cut her off by crashing his lips onto hers.

"i'll be fine. promise," he said.

"i hope you're right, tozier. i don't know what i'd do without you."

song of the chapter: delicate by taylor swift

WORD COUNT: 790