one

Gerard watched from the back corner of the large dim room. He watched as Nekos of all shapes and sizes were gripped and groaped, thrown and beaten right before his eyes. He watched them cry and bleed and beg for mercy. Sadly none was given.

"Excuse me, Gentalmen." The owner called from the stage trying to attract the attention of all the men in the building. It was starting.

"Thank you." He said into the mic after everyone had finaly settled down.

There was one final shriek from the center of the room causing everyone to divert their attention to the area. A small Necko with light grey fuzzy ears and a tail to match was blushing with their hand over their mouth. The man who was sitting next to the caged kitten shot the small girl a intimidating look that would send shivers down almost anyone's spine. Gerard felt sympathy for the girl as she probably already knew what was to come. The man grabbled the iorn cage, shaking up a bit before dragging it thew the exit.

"Some Nekos just don't know their place am I right." The man commented, causing everyone to turn their attention back to him. A few men chuckled before the room was silent again aside from the quiet noise of Neko's chains scrapping their uncomfortable cages.

"So I just want to Thank you Gentalmen for coming to this Neko trade and purchase. The last was was exceedingly  successful and I hope that this one will be too." He smilled before handing the microphone to another man dressed in an equally nice suit. It of course wasn't as nice or expensive as Gerard's. Gerard  liked nice things as anyone eles would and when you can afford it why wouldn't you?

"Thank you, Mr. Henry." The man said taking the mic, "Well let's begin shall we?"

Gerard sat up taking one last sip of his vodka before the show started. He had a goal. He was buying one Neko. He simply wanted to help. He had the money and resources to care for a Neko  and his heart simply ached for the Kittens that were sold at birth to live a life of slavery.

The man on stage picked up his sheet of paper with names. "Our first Neko of the day is, Noah." The man said stepping out of the way for another man to sit the caged kitten on stage. He looked terrified. The Neko sat in the center of the cage whipping it's tears and trying it's hardest to pull down his small skirt that he was forced to wear.

"The bid for him is starting at five-thousand." The man with the microphone announced.

One man in the crowd raised his hand followed by three more.

"Seven-thousand"

"Eight-thousand"

"Ten-thousand"

"Sold!" The man called.

The Neko cried, desperately reaching for its previous owner as he was dragged away to a man on the third row.

Hours went by with more Nekos being sold away. Young, older, big, small. Nekos were never sold over the age of eighteen. The men wanted their Nekos young and small. Innocent and polite.

"Final Neko of the night!" The man announced looking back at his list.

Gerard was getting tired. None of the Nekos so far had really interested him. He came close to buying a boy Neko called Geo, but his rebellious behaviour didn't sit too well with Gerard.

"This cutie's name is Frank." The man announced.

A small Neko in a cage was sat on stage. He had to be the smallest Neko they had put up for sale today. He had silky hair covered chocolate brown curls, and the most beautiful hazel eyes Gerard had ever seen. He had pure white ears and a tail of the same color. He wore a worn out white gown that reached his mid thigh exposing his feminine legs accompanied by his curvy thighs. His skin was tanned and smooth with only a few bruises here and there, Gerard could tell by their color that they were new. Gerard thought he was beautiful.