twelve

༻•••༺

༻•••༺

The trip to the shops was easy, which isn't surprising what-so-ever. Frank stayed by Gerard's side the entire time, pressed into him like they were connected by the hip. Whenever he'd see something that caught his eye, he'd tugg at Gerard's arm but he rarely spoke at the beginning due to nervousness. Gerard found himself blushing at some parts of their time at the stores thanks to Frank's dislike of boxers or briefs. He got strange looks in the women's department in the underwear section though some people mistook Frank for his daughter or feminine son, putting him at ease. Luckily Frank didn't quite have a grasp on why anyone would've d think it was strange for him to like the clothes that he does. To him clothing was just what you wear to keep yourself from being naked and the clothing made for women just made him feel more comfortable, so that's what he chose to wear. Gerard had told him that he didn't need to justify himself and so he didn't.

They returned home with bags full of clothing and other small things Frank paid the slightest bit if attention to and Gerard immediately bought. Frank toted in only two small bags so that he wouldn't feel bad for allowing the servants to carry in his things for him.

"I got too much stuff." Frank near-complained.

Gerard smiled and patted his head dismissively. "Now, why do you think that?"

Once they had settled and put away Frank new clothes they found themself sitting on Gerard's bed while Frank pouted.

"It must have costed you a fortune, Gee." Frank said sadly, kneeling next to Gerard and looking up at him.

"You know that money is no issue, Frankie, don't be silly."

"I'm not being silly." Frank retorted childishly.

Gerard looked over to Frank with a smile and motioned for him to climb into his lap, which Frank did happily. His hand immediately gravitated to the kitten's back and began stroking from the top of his spine to his tail. Frank shivered from his masters actions.

"Do you not fancy the things we bought today?" Gerard asked, already knowing the answer.

Frank shook his head, "No, I love everything you got for me it's just that-"

"Well that's all that matters." Gerard hushed him with a kiss at the corner of his mouth. "Don't ever feel like you're a bother when you want something."

Frank sucked on his bottom lip as he thought. He hated worrying but he couldn't help it. He worried himself constantly about every little thing. Who liked him, who didn't, But mostly if Gerard was angry at him or if he was too needy. Right now it was the later.

"Okay." He said even though he wasn't completely convinced. He laid his head on Gerard's chest, letting him stoke his side comfortingly.

A comfortable silence settled over them and soon Franks soft purring filled the room. Gerard kissed his forehead every once and a while just to remind Frank that he was there if his hand at his hip wasn't enough. He still felt the urge to have Frank's lips on his. Times like these where they were close and so comfortable with each other.