eight

Again and again he thrusted into him with no remorse. A firm hand on his lower back keeping his upper-body glued down was beginning to cause aching but the aching could barely compare to the excruciating pain of the torn flesh that was being continuously jabbed by the ruthless man above him. Un-stretched, dry and much too fast, he knew that his master couldn't have been completely fine either thanks to the dry tightness around him and Frank clenching in hopes of numbing the pain didn't help either. It was the terribly muffled whimpers and occasional screams that kept him going. Knowing that he had full power over someone like this was enough to get high off of.

Afterwards when it was over and the lights had been turned off Frank still wallowed in pain whimpering with damaged breaths as he tried not to think of the torn, abused skin covered by bloodied sheets. Sleep wasn't even thought of now it was just getting himself to stop sobbing. He was sure the man had come inside of him. He had learned to decipher that from his blood a while ago. He thanked god everyday that he was infertile. Still, it was uncomfortable whatever the substance was. He gasped and choked on air hoping that his master didn't hear him and come back. He would beat him until he was unconscious and unable to make a sound. Unfortunately after a few more minuets of crying caused his master to be walking up the stairs sooner than expected, belt in hand.

Frank woke up covered in sweat and self-inflicted scratches on his arms. He looked down at the bed sheets, breathing heavily, looking for blood on the light colored sheets. His throat felt dry and scraped, like when you've been crying. After figuring out that he was in fact safe and in his bed his breathing calmed, not completely, but still at a more safe pace than how he was before.

"Gee!" He called out on instinct. "Gee?"

He knew his voice was loud by the way it echoed through his large room. He sniffed and waited not even sure if he wad waken his master or not. Luckily not to far away in the house Gerard's eyes had just popped open as he listened carefully to decipher whether or not what he had just heard was a part of a dream. Though when he heard Frank continue to cry out for him, helplessly he realized that he had just heard was completely real.

The man rubbed his eyes tiredly before walking to the teen's room as quickly aa he could. Frank had stopped calling out by now and was just quietly sniffing, the small sounds couldn't be heard though the thick door so the silence had Gerard questioning if the noise was real or not again.

"Frankie?" Gerard said urgently when he opened the door.

Frank was still whimpering, only realizing now how embarrassed he was for making such a fuss over a stupid dream. His lack of words only added to Gerard's anxiety as he slowly approached Frank's bed. The first thing he did was wipe the tears from Frank's wet face, whispering to him that he was alright.

"What happened? Are you alright? Did you fall, where are you hurt?" Gerard bombarded the kitten with questions unknowingly overwhelming him, all while checking his body
for wounds

Instead of answering any of Gerard's questions he just grabbed onto his master's arm and held it tightly for comfort. Gerard was shocked at fist, still not knowing if Frank was crying because he was in pain, or dying for God's sake.

"Frankie, darling what happened, you're okay just tell me if you're hurt." Gerard said softly but the panic from earlier was still present in his voice.

"Nuh-uh." Frank said though his stuffy voice. He continued weeping into his masters sleeve, the soft material of his nightshirt absorbing his tears.

"You're not hurt?" Gerard asked again just to make sure, he felt his heart beat start to slow after getting a head shake from Frank. "Fuck," He breathed out. His free hand, that wasn't being used as an object of comfort for the kitten, moved down to stroke Franks dark-ish brown hair while his body stayed awkwardly positioned sideways and half-way off of the bed. He didn't dare move though, fearing disturbing Franks obviously much needed cry.