five

Gee!" A little high pitched voice called.

Gerard turned his head to look behind the couch where he was sitting. Frank stood his heel, teetering back and forth impatiently.

"Yes, kitten?"

"C-Can I ask you a big favor, please?" He asked.

"Of course, my kitten." Gerard said.

He grabbed Franks hand and let him to infront of the couch to stand infront of him. Frank kept his hands infront of him like he'd been trained waiting on instruction. Gerard noticed and frowned, patting his lap.

Frank smilled and hopped up onto Gerard's lap with agility, barely making a change in weight on the couch. He straddled his hips and brought Gerard's hands to his thighs. Gerard kept his hands where Frank had innocently placed them. The kitten didn't know how to react to the respect he was being given. He should be relieved that he wasn't being abused by his master but what if this just ment that he was unwanted?

"Would you please let me use your cellphone to call Dallon? H-He gave me his numbers and I think that if I put them in your phone I can talk to him." Frank said with furrowed eyebrows.

Gerard smilled at Franks innocence and brought a hand to his soft hair.

"Sure, darling, under one condition." He said. "You must speak to him while sitting right here, no walking off."

Frank laughed gleefully at the easy instructions. He was used to far worse than simply staying put.

"Okay." He said trying to contain all of his excitement.

Gerard handed him his cell phone and frank grabbed it with both hands, carefully. He looked back up to his master confused and pulled the number from his pocket. Gerard was intrested in what the kitten would do with no kind of instructions on how to use the new device so he stayed quiet.
Frank looked from the cell phone tonthe sheet of numbers and whimpered. He wasn't sure what to do.

"Aw, kitten." Gerard cooed. His heat ached at the little saddened noise Frank had made. "Here let me help you."

"Please." Frank said shifting closer on Gerard's lap so that he could see the phone screen too.

"Alright so first you have to click this." Gerard said leading Frank's dainty fingers to the screen. Frank watched with amazement as he clicked a button and the screen changed. "Then you're just going to type in tge numbers that he gave you." He said.

Frank looked back and forth from the number to the phone, carefully typing everything in. Once he was done he looked back up to Gerard.

"Great job, kitten. Now you hit that button right there." He clicked the button for Frank and and then held the device to Frank's ear.

"Dallon?" Frank sqeaked the second the phone met his face.

"You have to wait on him to pick up, honey." Gerard chucked.

Frank nodded and chewed on his nails as he waited. It was a nervous habit that most of the nekos he grew up with had, considering the master bever took the time to clip their nails. Gerard frowned and swatted Franks hand away from his mouth, noting that he would need to tend to his slighly out grown nails later.

The phone only rung about three times before Gerard heard the man he knew as Dallon speak.

"Hello?" He said.

"Dallon!" Frank said excitedly.

"Frankie! was wanting on your call." Dallon said sweetly.

Frank hopped from Gerards lap as swiftly as he hopped and and sat criss cross on the rug infront of Gerard feet.