six

"Gee, Gee!" Frank said excitedly. He could barely stay still as Gerard tried to get the button on Frank's skirt fastened. "He's going to be here in. . ." Frank stoped for a moment starring at the digital clock on his dresser. "T-Ten minutes?" He said unsurly and looked to Gerard.

"Almost, darling, five." Gerard corrected him.

"Oh." Frank said.

"But you're doing so well, kitten. You'll be telling time perfectly very soon." Gerard assured him witha smile.

Frank nodded to himself, believing now that Gerard had told him so, that he could do this eventually. He wrapped his arm's around Gerards neck and pulled their bodys together affectionately.

"Aw, Frankie, you're so sweet." Gerard said putting his hands on Frank's now clothed waist.

In response to being hugged back properly Frank pulled his face away and kitten licked Gerard's clean shaven cheek withough warning.

"Aw man, kisses huh?" Gerard said pulling Frank onto one of his thighs because he could fit.

Frank giggled in response and kicked his legs playfully. "Now you gotta give me one back."

Gerard smiled and pecked Franks cheek  quickly. Frank blushed and leaned his head back on his master's chest in contentment

"I really hope you like Dallon, Gee." Frank said.

"I'm sure I will." Gerard said. He didn't want to tell Frank the truth about how on edge he was about this guy actually being a creepy pervert who just wanted use him. That had to be his biggest fear.

They sat in silence with Frank placed on Gerard's lap calmly for once and Gerard's hand his his hair gently rubbing through his scalp and over his ears. Just as Frank was beginning to purr the door bell rang and Frank sprung up, ears and all.

"Dallon!" The kitten squeaked, his voice becoming high pitched.

"I'll get the door, kitten, stay here." Gerard ordered. Frank nodded and smilled, his htail wiggling around showing that he was in a playful mood.

As Gerard walked tl the door he used all of the small details that Frank had given him directly after meeting him at the mall to piece together who this guy was. He knew that he was tall and at least half decent since he bought Frank icecream. He couldn't be that bad could he?

Gerard opened the first door leading to the small plant area with a few flowers and two benched for sitting, infront of those benches were glass, looking out to the yard. Gerard could see about half of this guy and from what he could see he was attractive and definitely tall, or 'big' as Frank would put it.

"Hi, I'm Dallon, you must be Frank's master." He said when the door was opened.

"Nice to meet you." Gerard said as politely as possible.

"You too, and thank you for letting me borrow Frank for a bit, iI know owners can be really protective." He said.

"Oh trust me, I am." Gerard said, making sure this guy didn't get the wrong idea.

Gerard turned around and opened the door to the house letting Dallon in first. The first thing he did was look around in amazement, as most people did when they fist saw Gerard's house.

"This is beautiful." Dallon complemented, still looking around.

"Thank you." Gerard said with a proud smile. He had to be the leat cockiest rich person in history, he almost never bragged or brought up his wealth unless necessary.

"Dallon, Dallon, Dallon!" A little voice called along witb the pitter patter of little un-socked feet on the floor.

"Hey, Frankie!" Dallon said in an equally excited voice.