two

The next morning Gerard woke up to shifting his his bed. He sat up and turned on his bedside lamp. Gerard smilled running a hand through Frank's mop of black hair. He must have crawled into bed with Gerard last night.
Gerard checked his clock seeing that it was almost ten o'clock.

He sighed running a hand through his own messy hair and got out of bed. He wandered into the kitchen with Frank on his mind. What did Nekos eat? Gerard realised how little he knew about Frank aside from his age, name and the tightness of his arsehole. It still made Gerard uncomfortable, upset even to know that he wasn't Frank's first owner. He knew that he was lucky to get such a new Neko if the first place but the simple fact that someone owned Frank before him made him feel strange. And not only did they own Frank and most likely abuse him, they also had sex with him enough times to feel the need to report how tight he was. Being as young and innocent as Frank was Gerard doubted it was consensual sex. But what did Gerard know about Frank? Not what he'd like for breakfast that's for sure, and that should be his main priority for now.

"Hmm..." Gerard hummed looking through the different foods he had.

Frank was a Neko; part cat part human, so he should enjoy regular human things right?

After a few minuets of thinking and two cups of black coffee Gerard decided to simply ask Frank instead of taking his chances.

When Gerard made it upstairs he was met with Frank sitting in the center of the bed wide awake.

"Good morning, Frank." Gerard greeted.

"Good morning, Master." Frank replied almost mechanically.

Gerard was also informed that Frank was born into slavery, so he was extremely well behaved. Any other master would be thrilled to hear that their new Neko was youthful, and also obedient but it only made Gerard feel remorse for the poor kitten.

"You can call me Gee, doll." Gerard proposed trying to make Frank feel more comfortable.

Frank nodded, staying quiet.

"Why didn't you come down, sweetheart?" Gerard asked taking a seat next to Frank.

Frank scooted a bit father away from Gerard failing at being subtle. Gerard frowned but didn't try to move Frank back.

"My old master always told me not to do anything unless I was told to do so." Frank explained.

"Well, when you're with me you can say or do almost anything you want." Gerard said causing Frank to put on a confused look.

"What do you mean by 'almost?' " Frank questioned.

"Unless I say otherwise."

Frank nodded happily. "Thank you, Gee." He said attaching himself to Gerard's side. Gerard smilled ruffling his hair.

"Don't mention it, kid." Gerard said, oblivious to why this gesture meant so much to Frank.

He was really begining to like Gerard. He was different from his other Master, Mark. Mark would always punish Frank for no reason. And they weren't ever enjoyable like it was for Frank's friends when they got punished. He would tie him up and ram into him over and over and over again, while Frank cried and squealed out in pain. Slapping and choking Frank until he finally lost consciousness. When Frank did come to he would buy him toys and stuffies and ask him 'if he was ok?' Or 'if he wanted some advil?' It was torture, but Frank believed he deserved it. He was a bad kitten.

"What dose my kitten want to eat?" Gerard asked.

Frank thought for a muinet. There were so many foods how could he chose just one? Then it came to him.