three

On the way home Frank went on about how pretty and tall this mystery boy was. Gerard was getting pretty tired of it and he used all of his will power not to scream at the kitten to shut the fuck up.

"Oh, Gee you should have saw him. I swear he's an angel." Frank went on.

"Oh yeah?" Gerard said for about the ninety-ninth time since they got in the car, each 'oh yeah?' Becoming less enthusiastic than the last.

"He bought me ice cream and everything." Frank sighed leaning back in his chair "It was perfect."

Gerard rolled his eyes. "You know, Frankie, I could buy you ice cream anytime you want."

Frank nodded looking dreamily out the window, probably thinking of this Dallon character.

---

"Baby boy, it's late you need to wash up." Gerard said turning off the Disney film Frank was invested in. He wasn't sure which one it was, he never got to do a lot of kid stuff as a kid. His father was constantly training him to be the best C.E.O and that's what he ended up becoming. According to Frank this was The Little Mermaid.

Frank giggled, now looking up at Gerard from the couch. Gerard raised an eyebrow as to say 'why aren't you moving?' Frank grinned in response.

"Baby boy." Frank mocked.

Gerard chuckled waking over to his kitten.

"Baby boy." He smiled kissing Frank's chubby pink-tinted cheeks. "Come on
let's get you a bath."

"Yes sir." Frank said following Gerard into his bathroom.

Gerard's bathroom was bigger than Frank's. It was theme was black and white. There were different types of fancy soaps and shampoos and the shower had the most beautiful glass door.

Frank admired the large bathroom while Gerard got the shower ready.

When the water was warm enough he got out a towel and placed it on the hook right beside the shower.

"When you're done your clothes will be on your bed." Gerard said.

Frank nodded in response.

Gerard motioned with his hands for Frank to get in, causing Frank to look confused.

"Go on." Gerard said.

Frank turned to the shower and looked back to Heard with a trembling lip.

"I-I've never done this on my own. It's usually me and other Nekos, o-or my master would join me."

Gerard bit his lip feeling sorry for the kitten. Frank took this the wrong way thinking Gerard was judging him.

"Oh, God!" Frank said putting his face in his hands. "Stuppid kitten!" He muttered harshly to himself "useless, stupid, ugly-" Frank went on banning his hands on his fore head.

Gerard automatically rushed over wrapping his arms around Frank. "No, no, no- Don't you ever say that about yourself baby boy."

Frank giggled through his tears at the pet name that he was so fond of.

"You like that?" Gerard smiled running his thumb over Frank's cheek.

Frank nodded closing the space between them by resting his head on his chest.

"My pretty kitten." Gerard cooed rubbing circles on Frank's small back.

"W-when I'm bad, my master always made me sit in the corner." Frank sniffled. He pulled away from Gerard rubbing his red, worn out eyes.