prologue • us

a/n: let's begin, shall we?

_________________________________________

prologue - us

[ beethoven - melody of love ]

JENNIE.

The dew airy ambiance that complimented the gleaming lights of the renowned city made New York glow more brighter below the night sky. I puffed a fair amount of air out as I fall myself into Chaeyoung's unchastened neck kissing. It's a cold friday night and we decided to cancel our fancy dinner date for a cuddling session in Chaeyoung's apartment. It was more of the right thing to do to greet the first snow of the season.

"Hey, tone it down. You'll leave a mark." I told her as I cautioned myself in a safe distance. We were having a nice casual talk in the kitchen counter earlier with some wine below our lips, when things got a little tactile and sensual. So I ended up getting dragged on top of the counter with my aroused girlfriend placed between my legs. "Baby, it's been weeks since we did it, you can't blame me if I missed you." She made a fair excuse off herself as she was still giving me soft kisses around my neck. "Okay, you've made a point." I finally permitted then she went to where she was best at - giving me a good fuck.

Her dominance made me surrender under her touch, I escaped a muffled moan as my eyes swiveled upward. She slid her tongue into mine, shredding the sanity left under me as lust creeped in. Oh how she bothers me.

"Why do you get sexy over time?" She seductively whispered down my ear as her hands wildly traveled down my torso, fair enough to make the atmosphere more sultry and provocative as it is. She touched every curve of my body which made me more sensitive. "I've missed you." I whispered and nimbled the shell of her ear. I gladly returned the favor as I caressed her soft skin that was covered by the thick fabric she was wearing, I snatched her dress off and devoured her heated body. I can feel her own being tremble under my touch.

"Lie down." Her husky aggressiveness just capacitated my longing for her inside me. I quickly obeyed and made myself comfortable in the kitchen counter. Chaeyoung briefly climbed up as she snaked her way through my lips, did I mention that her tongue was talented too. The way her tongue makes this map of sensitive spots all over my body and it just gets me high above cloud nine, and she's even doing it right now. And f'ckkk it's so good.

Over three years of being together we've already ripped off all the innocence of every area in Chaeyoung's apartment, well technically we ripped off my apartment first before here. Three years and we still do it wildly like this.

The sensual momentum rose up and we were half-naked already when Chaeyoung suddenly carried me up to her room and I made a quick squeal out of surprise. "Have you been eating much?" She asked with a sly tone while still carrying me. I playfully slapped her and made an annoyed expression, "Don't even start with me, Chae."

I heard her fading chuckle, "I'm just kidding." she said that while we slowly laid ourselves in bed with her on top. There was an intimate silence that we shared as we locked eyes, with hands still fondling each other's body. We lie frozen and examined ourselves in the silence, in the dark dims of the moonlight, in the splendor of this fleeting moment. "Play me like a piano tonight. " My voice lowly rasped with greed as I collected her lips again, this time, with intensity.

She didn't wait any longer, and made her move. She kissed me from the tip of my lips down to my sweating core, not leaving every part of my body unmarked. She pulled down my denim pants and proceeded to pleasuring my already wet clit with her mouth while her fingers played with my hard nipples. I love it when she multi-tasks.