vi. coincidence

vi. coincidence

[ yiruma - moonlight ]

JENNIE.

Honey and menthol cigarettes. That's what she tasted like. And it never faded ever since I first tasted her lips. The reason why I can never detach myself to such a menace of a person, because I tell you, Lisa is one heck of a consistent sex addict.

Six months and I'm still lured by her scent, six months and she still serves me pleasure, six months and I still let her touch me like this. I always wonder why I couldn't just be like every other brokenhearted person out there who sneaks into a strip club and get all the girls she wants, like I have always had the need to choose only one person to fuck with. Or maybe that's just her effect on me. 

"Rip it off." I hunkered in command as I snaked my hands beneath her loose sweater, my hunger for her flesh was boiling to the highest degree. I'm sandwiched between the apartment's wall and Lisa's enthralling hot body and right now, this is  exactly where I want to be.

I took the lead and started tugging her sweater up but she blocked me with her hands. She looked at me like I've offended her, "I think you forgot who gives orders here, Jen." her grating sexy voice resonated through the humid atmosphere, making my core wetter. I moaned, I wanted a release already but she's just not giving it, yet. "Fuck me already, come on." I provoked with a rusty tone as I savored her neck, giving myself to her. Lisa pinned me closer and went down on my ears before whispering, "Not yet." Then, she slipped her right leg in between my thighs, thrusting it up and down. "Agh~" I swiveled my head up from the lust that I was feeling.

"Baby, I was barely doing anything yet you're already drenching down there." her frazzled yet sensuous voice made my flesh tremble once again. My system just goes haywire everytime she calls me by that word. Baby. Yes, baby. Maybe it's the way her lips speak it like delicatessen or the way she touches my body after uttering that, or maybe the way her voice makes it so carnal that my body calls the need to shudder in defeat. I may never know, but she makes the word trigger my sensuality.

"Do something to me. . ." I snickered in provocation as I continuously rubbed my body against her thighs, feeling the stimulation stirring inside me. "Oh, are you challenging your best fuck buddy?" She brushed her lips against mine as she gently put her hands on my throat, and snaked it around. It was so fucking painful to wait. "For the record, you're my only fuck buddy." I managed to whisper. A smirk crawled her lips and said, "I like the sound of that." Her smirk turned into a smile. I guess she liked that compliment. Finally, she moaned at my voice and lifted me up by her toned arms. I wrapped my legs between her waist as she pushed me harder to the wall and kissed me roughly.

"Agh, I've missed you so much." Lisa managed to utter while marking my neck with her ferocious lips. It's been three weeks since we last saw each other, and I gladly admit that I craved for her for the past few days, and luckily she was available tonight.

...

Not a moment passed by she carried me to her bed and went on top of me. I started pulling my clothes off while she sat herself and her legs between me as I watch her undress. Revealing the tight toned body physique that she have along with her long arms and skinny curves.

I found myself biting my lips out of desire. "You like what you see, baby?" Her husky voice was the sweet salvation to my doomed sanity. Her words, her presence, and her sexual appeal just dissipates all my known morals and beliefs. I can't believe I always fall for it everytime. I pulled my body up and wasted no moment to reach her plumped lips. I kissed with desire and bad intentions. Not long after, I slid my tongue in consuming all that has left inside her mouth, I played my tongue inside her with greed and hunger as I tasted her amorous flavors.