Ch.10 - Sneak Peek

Asalamoalaikum :)

How's you all?

BAD NEWS:
I might not be able to update till the end of May. Don't think I forgot this book. I might also not be able to reply you guys, shooo sorry for that. But I might surprise you guys too coming back with maybe 'short' chapters.

GOOD NEWS:
Hussain's drama is finally up, yay. If you understand urdu/hindi, go watch the drama serial "Phir wohi dil",two of it's episodes are up, search it up on Google or YouTube and do watch it.

Done with the news. Now let's go to the recap.

* An hour passed in this situation but there was no sign of the doctors coming out of the room. Shehryaar fell asleep on my shoulder and I let him too, he needed it. I kept reciting duas and all the Surahs that came in my mind, till a doctor showed up.

"Who is here with that lady? Can I talk?" *

_______________________________

CHAPTER TEN

I finished doing all what she said, I followed all of her instructions and completed my prayer.

Right when I was about to leave from there, I felt my heart clenching. To calm it down I raised my hands like the others did for dua.

Aey Allah, I know myself very well, I'm not even worthy of Your mercy. I know I can't have all what I want, but please let ammi be safe. 'She's' going through alot. I want to help 'her', hold 'her' close to me and never let her go. She's all I have. Don't take 'her' away from me. Bless 'her' with a healthy life, take all of my blessings from me and grant 'her' them.

I know that I'm not even worthy for asking something in front of you, although after all my deeds, all my doings I didn't even want to face you, but she made me. And I really am thankful for that.

Just please keep her safe. I don't ever want to lose 'her'.

Coming back to the hospital I went towards ammi's room. There was no one else in the room except from ammi.

HA-HA... You really thought that was an update? Well. April fools! 😂😅

I'm so evil, haina?

Well don't worry I'm not that evil.

Consider the above 'stuff' written as a sneak peek of the coming chapter. 😅 Yeah it is, a sneak peek.

New chapter coming up on 2nd April.

The two news I gave are not a prank. 😂 Consider them real 😂.

Well till then

Loads of love to my readers.
ALLAH HAFIZ ❤️