Feelings.

Asalamoalaikum :)

Who waited the most? Except for me, lol.

Last chapter of monster??? Guess guess hurry, then read further.

Previously in monster,

* He started taking deep breaths, his eyes fluttering shut with weakness and ge slowly started to lean towards the bed more.

"Shehryaar?"

"Shehryaaaaar? Kiya hua?" he weakly took my hand in his hand and shut his eyes.

I panicked seeing him like this, and rubbed his hand.

No response!

"Shehryyyy" *

HAPPY READING!

________________________

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"Babaaa."

"Babaa jaldi ayen, Shehryaar ko kuch ho gaya hai!"

"Shehryaar! Shehryaar?" I shook him but no response and baba came running and right the next moment the door bell rang.

"Doctor. Main abhi ata hoon." baba said and ran-walked towards the door.

Ya Allah, Shehryaar ko apni hifzo aman main rakh.

"Come here." I heard baba's rushed tune and he came running towards the room the doctor followed him too.

"What happened to him?" the doctor asked hurriedly coming towards Shehryaar and I stepped aside.

He checked his pulse rate and sighed in relief.

"Bring some water." I ran to bring it so shehryaar can get the medical care.

Shehry pov

I was awake but I couldn't open my eyes. I wanted to move my fingers or myself but it felt like I have no body. I could sense something wrapped on my forehead, I could smell the pungent strong smell of pyodine but could not feel any pain anywhere.

I tried harder and harder to move my finger and felt a little movement. But the movement made my finger slightly rub something else.

I heard someone gasp the next moment and I could tell that it was Saba.

Just a simple gesture and I can already feel it's her. Already tell it's her.

"Shehryaar?" her soft voice rushed through my ears and tried to move my finger again.

In response a hand was wrapped up on mine and I heard Saba lowly whisper.

"I'm here, it's me, Saba, your... your wife."

I tried to open up my eyes and slowly they opened slightly. My vision was blurred. I felt Saba rub her hand against my cheek and that's when I felt something wet on it.

Was I crying?

"Shehryaar get up! It's fine."

My eyes opened fully but the blur effect was still there. I blinked numerous times to make my vision clear.

"Thank God you're awake." she said and I tried to smile. And that's when I remembered I heard her calling me say 'Shehry' before I slipped into darkness. I closed my eyes because my vision didn't cleared soon and it started to hurt my eyes.

Don't call me Shehry.

Why are you like this Saba? You don't even listen to me. You have no idea how the thought of you calling me Shehry flutters my heart.