Our Ever After.

Asalamoalaikum :)

This is gonna be officially the last chapter! *cries my heart out*

I'm gonna miss writing this! *sigh*

Well there's always an end to every start.

Recall👇
* She was right, I was her monster. And all I deserve now is pain. More than the pain I gave her. More torture than I gave her. This is my punishment.

A monster who was yours, fortunately or unfortunately.

Saba, mil gayi saza mujhe. Your monster is punished now! *

HAPPY READING!

________________________________

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN!

The moment I actually realised she's gone, I fell onto my knees crying my heart out. I could finally let my heart out.

I cried and cried till I don't know what. I was still there at the same place where I was before when she left me, stealing glances at the door.

*almost an hour later*

The door bell rang which startled me. I looked around but no one was there. I wanted to get up and open to check who is it but I had no energy left in me.

The door bell again rang again, and again. I murged up energy to get up and walk towards the door. My head was banging, I wasn't able to resist the pain, my hair was rough but I didn't care about that.

The door bell again rang and a faint thick voice left my mouth, "Coming."

I slowly opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Saba's pov

"I need to leave now." I spoke slowly. The house was so quite that it felt like no one has ever lived here for ages. His eyes were glued to me, I could feel it. He was noticing my every moment standing leaning across the sofa.

He is so quite, so reserved and that was really freaking me out.

It sure was true that I was leaving this house, moreover leaving him with a heavy heart.

I just don't feel okay leaving like this.

"Shehryaar?" I called him and came a little in front of him, standing up when he didn't say anything. He looked at me in the eyes letting me complete what I wanted to say.

My heart wants him to stop ne just like he said that night.

"Mat jao" I remember I heard him say while I was asleep.

Why is he not stopping me?
Why is he not even saying anything?

I wanted to say alot but nothing came out of my mouth except
"Allah Hafiz Shehryaar." my voice was faint and with a heavy heart I spoke with much difficultly gulping the lump in my throat. Small tears appeared on my eyes and I felt tears blurring my vision.

"Apna khayal rakhna." with that said I turned away and started taking steps away from him.

I am not weak, I can't let him see me weak. I can't cry in front of him because this was my decision.

I took slow steps towards the door without having a last glance at him, he was still quite and the reason to my slow steps was, 'I was waiting for his reply'.