Ch.12 - Closer To Peace.

Asalamoalaikum :)

Kesay ho sab? 😇

Recap for y'all.

* The thought of me divorcing her was not acceptable, I didn't stand the thought of me releasing her from all of this myself. I married her torture her. Just to make her realise how miserable she and her dad made my life.

You'll pay Saba. One fine day, you'll pay. *

The motivation I get these days is because I'm actually updating during my exams. I love you guys 💞

Happy reading :)

________________________________

CHAPTER TWELVE

The sooner I leave is actually the best option.

I thought on my way towards her room, Shehryaar was fuming as ammi knows about us now. I never wanted that to happen, never in my entire life.

Ammi asked me to go to court if Shehryaar don't give me divorce. But the truth is, it's actually hurting me even thinking about divorce. I don't want divorce from him even if we separate our ways any sooner. I just don't.

Without thinking any more I went inside her room, her breathing wasn't calm. Oh my God.

"Ammi!?!" I screamed for her but she wasn't responding. Her breathing went wilder and wilder.

Ya Allah.

"Doctor??" I shouted as loud as I could. A nurse soon came inside the room. She starting calming her down.

"You go out and call for any other nurse nearby if you find." the nurse said to me and I ran out. No nurse or doctor was outside.

"Any nurse or doctor here? There's an emergency." I called out for them. And a nurse appeared and went inside the room asking me to stay out.

Shehryaar!
I need to tell him.

I ran downstairs toward where we were some minutes before. I saw him sitting on a nearby bench running his hand in his hair, frustrated.

"Shehryaar."

I ran up to him calling his name but he didn't took hold of it enough. He was clearly ignoring my existence. He didn't even look up at me but definitely stopped his running hand in his hair in between.

He didn't even looked up till I reached exact in front of him.

"Shehryaar?" I called his name almost in a whisper while taking heavy breaths due to running.

"What?" he finally spoke up, shouted with a frown on his forehead. "Whattt? What happened?"

"Ammii..." my voice again in a whisper and a stream of tears started falling from my eyes.

He stood up the next moment and ran towards her room. I followed him behind. Going upstairs, I found him entering the room. Very soon he came out too.

"What has happened here?" he asked me in more like a doubt tone.

Can he just not make an issue right now?

"I- I came here and saw her breathing hard and called for the doctors. She was already in this state." I explained and he nodded.

"I told you, nobody wants me around them. Thanks to you she now never wants to see me." he spoke through gritted teeth and I just looked down.