Chapter 3:

"Are you gonna stay here all freaking night?" I ask drying my hair after stepping out of the shower. I walk into the bedroom and put my hand on my hip watching Eric.

"I'm just doing what I was told." He says

"I don't need a damn babysitter." I spit changing into a fresh bra and underwear in the closet.

"According to your brother you do." He calls from the other side of the closet. I step out in my bra and underwear and glare at him.

"I'm 19 years old I do not need much less want you, or anyone else, to be sitting here watching my every freaking move!" I exclaim yanking on a blue tank top and black shorts.

"I agree I don't think you need one either but you're brother does and as of now he's my boss."

"He's everyone's boss." I huff pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Then you get why I won't go against his word." He says and I groan flopping onto my bed and pulling out the dog tags.

"Why didn't you give those to you're brother?" He asks

"Because I found them and the box which he'll already get credit for. He doesn't deserve the credit but he'll get it anyways. I'm not giving the dog tags up he'll have to find another way to open the box."

"Raven that's probably the only key." He says.

"And that's probably not the only box." I say

"That's a possibility which is again why you have to give him the dog tags slash key to that box so we can figure out what it is." He says looking up from the beanbag chair.

"Fine I guess you're right." I say and he nods.

"Go to sleep Raven." He says after a couple minutes.

"Seriously? Like I can sleep with you staring at me." I say crossing my arms.

"Well you'll have to deal with me for tonight." He says and I sigh but something comes to my mind.

"I sleep naked though." I say and he coughs and I smirk looking over at him.

"Are you serious?" He asks and I nod although I totally DON'T! I just need to get rid of him so I can sneak out of this place and try to find other demons. After a few minutes something leaves his mouth that I would never expect-

"Don't let me stop you Raven, go nude it might be sexy." He says and I scoff.

"Screw you." I say

"You don't sleep nude, good try though." He says and I sigh looking over at him.

"Am I that easy to read?" I ask

"No but I just have a feeling that you're not like that, especially after that guy just touching your butt? Yeah, you put him in a headlock." He says

"He wasn't just touchi-"

"I seriously do not care what he was doing my point is, you'd never sleep naked cause you'd be scared one of those idiots would sneak in here and do something. Also I'm a guy sitting in your room watching so you'd never wanna do that." He says

"Why are you so damn smart!?" I exclaim

"My specialty I guess." He says and I feel a small smile reach my lips when I look back over at him.

"Guess so." I say and he smiles back

"Now go to sleep!" He exclaims as I laugh.

"Yes father." I say then roll over so my back is to him. I sigh as I pull the blanket over my chest and stare blankly at the wall. I hear something soft hit the floor and I instantly roll over and see him now shirtless.

"What are you doing?" I ask tensing.

"Seriously? You can't expect me to sit here all night long and not get comfy. I had a black shirt on covered in demon blood. Sorry I'm not keeping it on." He says

"You can take a shower." I say

"No because you'll sneak out." He says with a knowing look.

"I swear I won't." I say and he laughs.

"Seriously Raven?"

"I promise you I won't!" I exclaim completely meaning it.

"Fine, but I'm leaving the bathroom door open." He says standing up and I nod.

"Fine." I say and he nods slipping into the bathroom. I am so tempted to just go and leave but I won't! I have Eric's trust and in all honesty I don't wanna lose it. I curl up and look up at the ceiling as the shower water turns on. I hear a small click and my eyes open. I look over at my door and see it open slightly.

"Who's there!?" I call but nobody replies. I stand up and walk over to it slowly.

"Hello!?" I call opening it. Everyone must be asleep considering it's pitch black I shut the door and sigh going back into my room. A scream leaves my throat as I am shoved hard from behind into a bright red portal. I scream as I fall but know sadly, that nobody can hear me.

"We've found you Raven! Come join us!" A voice says from below.

"Never!" Screaming I chuck my disk down below me and fall into the portal that opens, landing on my bed.

Thank god I still had one left!

"Raven!" Eric yells slamming off the shower water and rushing into the room only with a towel around his waist he sees me on the bed and I jump off running over to him. He hushes me and I grip on to him.

"What happened?" He asks me just as the footsteps sound. He quickly releases me and spins around pulling on bottoms as I rush over to the door.

"What's wrong Raven! Eric I thought I told you to watch her!" Josiah yells freaking out.

"I did she-" Eric tries to explain but I cut him off.

"Josiah he was watching me! It was just a nightmare don't worry I'm fine. See look I'm all good." I say giving him a hug. He hugs me back and relaxes semi. He waves his men off and they all turn around and go back to their rooms.

"Go back to sleep Josiah I'm fine." I say and he nods slowly.

"Ok. Eric go get a Tshirt. I'll stay with her while you're gone." Josiah says and Eric nods then slips out of my room. Josiah shuts the door and sits in my desk chair as I lay down in bed.

"Are you sure you're ok?" He asks me

"Yes Josiah I'm fine." I say and he nods as I pull the covers over me.

The truth is I'm not ok. What happened was confusing and terrifying! How did they find me! How did they open a portal here and get me in!? And what do they want with me?

"Hey I'm back." I keep my eyes shut and listen to their conversation.

"Is she asleep?" Eric asks

"Yes I think so." My brother says.