Chapter 15:

"Raven!" My eyes burst open and I roll away just as a portal opens up below me. I grab Eric's hand and jump off the bed landing beside him instantly changing to the blonde girl.

"Come on!" I exclaim yanking out my sword. The portal stretches and three or four demons break free. I lunge at one and slice his head off in an instant he falls to the ground vanishing into midair. I backflip over one coming after me from behind and gripping the sword one hand on the handle and the other hand on the tip of the sword. I land and pull. He gurgles then his head falls to the ground blood spewing from his neck.

I back handspring backwards and donkey kick up clipping the demon coming at me from the front in the neck. His head whips backwards and I hold my hand out and watch my gun fling towards me. I catch it and shoot twice the one with the jacked up neck now dead and the one behind him dead too. I block blows coming from all around and kill two more demons off. My sword is kicked from my hand and I am pinned against the wall hard a clawed fist grips my throat and I gag. I claw at his hands but he won't release me.

"You're so pretty and innocent. I'd hate to kill you, but orders are orders either you join us. Or you die." He says squeezing more.

"I will never join you!" I yell then I wrap my legs around his body and pull him towards me his head lands against my boobs and I duck my head. I slam my head into his and here a crack he releases me and I stab my sword through his chest dropping to the ground as he vanishes. I rush over towards another demon and kill him too.

"Raven duck!" I drop to a squat and Eric jumps over me swinging his axe hard at a demon I hadn't seen. Eric cuts him in half and he falls dead. I jump up and almost like a robot I spin around and kick a demon hard in the chest as he jumps at me from behind. He flies back hard into the door and it splinters and busts from the force. I shoot him and he falls dead.

"How the hell did you-" I spin to face him and my eyes go wide.

"Duck!" I scream and he drops to the ground the bullet missing him and hitting me in the chest. I gasp then fall backwards my vision blurring.

"Raven!" He yells and out of my vision I see him kill the last three demons then rush over to me. I cough, blood leaving my mouth.

"Raven Raven no no no. Please no." He says gripping my hand.

"Josiah!" He screams and I blink once more then numbness is all that fills me. My eyelids grow heavy and I feel my eyes droop shut.

"Keep your eyes open!" He yells shaking me but I can't. I hear footsteps then the darkness takes me under and a drop of warm water on my cheek is the last thing I feel before all is gone.

The darkness taking me away. Into deaths grip I go and stay.

*************************************