Q U A T T R O - P I N K

"Eyes, those damn eyes fucked me forever."

-Charles Bukowski

Leone Alessio Valentini

"Why were you following me?" She growled out.

She is barely five feet away from me and her vanilla and lavender scent is driving me insane. All I want to do is wrap my arms around her and inhale that mouthwatering, earth shattering, intoxicating scent.

Dio, bless me or I'll perish right here.

"Don't you recognize who I am? " I asked her a little confused but amused at the same time.

"why were you following me? " She demanded an answer.

Fanculo! She looks fucking edible right now.

"Capo's orders." I shrugged, playing along.

If possible her eyes started glowing even more. That ever consuming fire in her eyes just grew indefinitely with each passing second. I just stood there in awe and watched her nose get redder than tomatoes and nostrils flare.

She's angry. No scratch that, she's hungry for blood. My blood.

She all of a sudden grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me to her level, fire shot through her eyes.

"Tell Leone Alessio Valentini that the next time I see him, I am going to grill his intestines like beacon until they are crispy enough to feed dogs." she hissed and turned to walk away.

Oh dear! My name sounds so good from her mouth.

Not now!

"Mamma mia! You're fire itself. No wonder the Capo has hots for you. Mio dio! not to mention those long ass legs." I rasped out my perverted thoughts.

"How dare you? You pathetic excuse of a man!" She screamed and lunged forward.

But her clumsy ass tripped and she fell forward. I couldn't be happier. The minute her softness touched me, I forgot how to breathe and she just froze. The sparks raced through my skin as if they were out to slay today. I took a whiff of her sweetness. And I am officially fucked.

"Now, that wasn't very nice of you. But nothing an apology cannot mend. APOLOGIZE!" I said calmly and slowly.

I have a bad temper and I simply don't like being disrespected. She gets away with hell lot of things but sometimes a leash is necessary.

"Let go right this instant." She shot back with the same fiery conviction.

Oh god. How much did I miss her!

That red nose looks like strawberry on vanilla ice cream. And I just want one bite. Just one.

"Ri! Just let go. And dude I apologize on her behalf, she isn't having a good day please let her go. We are anyway leaving." Her friend almost pleaded.

The thought of letting her go made me tighten my hold on her waist, involuntarily. But I did let go. And she scrambled away as if my touch was vile.

Fanculo!

"Let's go Ro or your highness will send an army of jerks like this to drag me to him by hair."she spat with venom and dragged her friend back to her car.

"You need to be spanked, Bella."

She halted and took off towards me with death in her eyes. Her friend was trying to stop her but all in vain.