U N D I E C I - I N D A C O

Continuation of "Indigo" (Indaco)

*WARNING : contains a possessive, Territorial Italian and a wild kiss*

Third person

"River, common join us. We are just chatting and playing video games. And there's food too." Regina invited her.

But her eyes were fixed on the pair that sat cozily on the love-seat in the dimly lit corner. Leone's was eyeing her carelessly, but what made her blood boil was the fact that the leech that sat next to him had her hand on his thigh rubbing it seductively, Leone's lack of response was nerve wrecking for her. And to top it all, that vile creature smirked at her, issuing a challenge.

And Francesca River de Luca loved a challenge.

She walked straight never breaking eye contact with her apparent man, who had the audacity to sit with his back straight and head high even after she saw him letting another woman feel him up.

Bet he enjoyed!

She sat on his lap; instinctively he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her further into him. She looked at him in the eye, accusing his loyalty. Trapped in their little world they didn't notice the creature beside them leave.

"So, who's going next?" She smiled sweetly at the stunned crowd and asked.

"Gianni. Here" Regina said with a knowing smirk and passed her the pizza.

"Thank you, Reg." saying so she bit into the cheesy goodness, moaning.

"You should stop making those sounds or I would not be responsible for my actions." Leone whispered in a strained deep and husky voice.

"Huh? What?" she asked tilting her head a bit, like a child.

A small smile graced his angelic face, as a result of her actions.

"Nothing." Leone whispered reaching out to caresses her cheek.

Running his thumb on her strawberry cheek bone, he looked at her in wonder. But much to his disappointment she quickly averted her face towards the game, letting her raven hair fall like curtains around her face, shielding her.

"Never hide from me, Francesca. You are mine, I have every right to have you in every sense of the word." He said tightening his arms possessively around her.

She stiffened in his arms, realizing that she still had this whole wedding situation that she needs to tend to.

"I am not yours. You are delusional if you think that I am going to marry you, and be a good little wife to you. And you are even crazier if you think that a stupid ring will make me yours. I will never let you dictate my life, not even when pigs turn purple and start to fly." She said with finality, as if she was sure.

"You are fucking mine, little girl. You were born with my name stamped on you. So stop your tantrums, it's not going to help. Be the little goody-two-shoes that you are and prepare for our wedding with our families. Capisci? " Leone almost growled in fury at her rejection, and tightened his arms in warning.

Again her face twisted in confusion due to the unfamiliar language.

"Do you understand?" Leone asked again with a heavy sigh.

"No. I don't understand. I am not going to dance to your stupid whims, Leone. And I am sure as hell not going to marry a man who doesn't realize what loyalty is, who doesn't know how to keep his eyes only for his woman. I will not be humiliated like that. I am not willing to indulge myself in a marriage where vows are just words and hearts, as void as the white in the wedding dress." Francesca was on the verge of shouting at him. Her eyes were looking ready for a fight. A fight she was not willing to lose.