S E I - A R A N C I A

Continuation of "Orange" (Arancia)

*WARNING : *contains a lovesick Don and a kiss*

Francesca River de Luca

Running on my adrenaline, I blasted into the hell hole otherwise known as the Valentini Dimora.

"River!!" With a squeal I was engulfed in a bear hug with a squealing girl.

Geez! Is she trying to burst my ear drums?

"Umm.. hello?" I awkwardly questioned.

"Please don't tell me that you don't remember me. I'll have a broken heart to tend by for the rest of my existence." She gasped dramatically (over) and loudly.

And that is Regina Valentini for you people, Leone's baby sister. Nobody, I mean no body has this much of drama stocked in them except her so, it was just a cake walk for me to recognize her. I must admit I love her, she's a sister to me. She was my only solace in the lake of piranha *cough* Leone *cough*.

"Oh my god! Reg." I literally jumped on her.

Irony much?

"I am so sorry Reg. But can you blame me? Puberty hit you so hard that I black out." I told her.

Gosh, she has grown so well. She looks just like her mother, a fleeting image. Sun kissed hair that fell down her back like waterfall, soft radiant tanned skin that could make anybody jealous complemented her bubbly and stout personality. There's only one difference though her eyes, they are green like her father's. She's a well grown elegant woman. Groomed and ready to slay.

"Oh, shut it River. Even I would have gone on an amnesia rampage if my brother didn't have your picture on his desk." She casually said and pulled me further inside.

What!!!

Heat crawled on my neck. my cheeks are so warm that you can cook on them.

"River, la mia bambina." Aunt Elena extended her arms towards me with a tranquil smile on her face.

I gave her a tight hug. She pulled me to sit with her.

"How have you been doing? Are enjoying it here?" She asked.

The soft glint in her eyes made me realize that no matter how transient human relations are, it is what we all crave. To see and feel the love and the warmth that our close knits offer. To see them proud of our achievements and accomplishments.

"Yes I am. It's beautiful here. And thank you so much for getting my room done. I was informed that it was under your supervision. I am absolutely in love." I told her genuinely.

"Thank god, kid. I was a bit apprehensive." She said smiling.

"Mamma, when are we beginning the wedding shopping? I am sure River wants to get her dress done as soon as possible, don't you River?" Regina said with mischievous eyes.

Really now!!

"Anytime you guys want Reg. But do run it through your brother before you busy his bride."

"Yeah, okay. Everything runs through him anyway. I don't think his cronies would even let us step out on the porch without hounding us like the hell hounds they are." Reg all but mumbled to herself.

I couldn't help but hug her again. The feeling of nostalgia was overpowering.

"Aww, look at her. She missed me so much and you say that I have to ask that ass-hat before planning anything. Splendid!" She said getting agitated towards the end.