Feu Bleu

Ava POV

I sat awkwardly in my class. I hadn't been paying attention since the class started two months ago and I don't plan to. I don't even know why my father forced me to go to college. I didn't need to. I sighed in relief when people started closing their textbooks and getting their things.

I went to my apartment off campus and sat around my desk. I wanted something to do. I took a huff of frustration. "I hate her it's like she just can't stand I'm with someone she didn't pick out," Jennifer said on the phone as she entered. She glanced at me and put her bag down. "Ugh , keep me posted on her moves. Tell Daddy i miss him!" She hung up and kneeled on the couch and looked at me.

"Bored?" she guessed.

I nodded.

"Club? Feu Bleu !! It's in the city. It's fucking amazing. My friend is the bouncer, he wants to fuck my brains out so it's nothing to get in. Unless of course you have homework?"

I scoffed. "Bitch. We'll take my car and I'll see you in the living room at 10," I said taking my bag and going to my room. What to wear?

I slept on it and had my outfit together when I woke up at 8:30.

I wore black tights and black combat boots. I wore a light blue crop top with a black leather jacket. Virginia gets nippy. I did my make up and tamed my light brown long hair behind my ears and around my shoulders.

I was done by 9:45 and went through my social media. My eyebrows raised at a text message from my ex-girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes and opened it.

Zay: I wish you would communicate with me more. I just wanna know what happened to us. We were so happy.

Me: You were happy. I still have that bruise you left on my arm. You don't even care.

Zay: I didn't mean to do that but you were drunk and trying to flirt with some guy right in front of me.

I laughed and ignored her. My room door burst open and Jennifer exaggerated her words! "Biitch ! The time is now 10:02 and you! Are. Laaaaattteee."

I laughed , not at what she said but her whorish outfit.

"Zay text me.. I could be petty and tell her where I'm going but that would do nothing but cause an issue," I said standing up and grabbing the keys to my bmw m5 2016.

"You could have a whole Ferrari. Why are you driving that?" she asked. "Because if I get a Ferrari that means my daddy has to co-sign and I'm not going through one of his bullshit mood swings when he decides to cut my allowance. You see my grandmother bought that car for me. No car note and she pays the insurance and it's in my name. I'll be damned if I get in an UBER after what happened to you," I said raising an eyebrow.

She blushed and we started to head out. When we got there , the line was long as fuck. But Jennifer didn't care, she strutted up the line , everybody shooting us glares. The bouncer , her friend, smiled wide and pulled her in for a hug. He chuckled lightly and said, "I'll hold you to it" and let us in.

We immediately went our separate ways. I didn't mind though. I hit the dance floor and it wasn't hard before I had some jock trying to be all over me. He was trying too hard and it was just a huge turn off.

I sat down at the bar and looked at the scene. The jock was now dancing with some other girl that was practically throwing herself at him but he was staring at me. While his face might have played it cool , his dick told a different story.

A woman began to walk in my direction. She was wearing harem leather pants. A red tank top probably under her black leather jacket that had studs and diamonds on the shoulders and cuffs. Her combat boots had studs on the toe as well. The red lipstick went perfect with her light brown skin. Caramel. Her long wavy hair framed her face perfectly. Her eyes were a dark blue. Were they contacts? Why am I taking so much interest.

"How is it Lucas?"

So that's the bartenders name I concluded as he responded to her quickly. "Upstairs or Downstairs?" he said with a deep breath. "It's obvious this cage of college tragedies is over populated. I wanna know the party downstairs. How is that business booming?"

I scoffed. Out of the corner of my eye her waves snapped and I knew she was glaring at me. "Problem?"

I sipped my drink. "Are you sure you want to ignore me misses uhm ... Greene?" How did she-

She handed my ID back to me. How in the fuck- I looked into her eyes as I opened my mouth to curse her out but my words got stuck. "You left it with my bartender, eager to check if that jock was still looking at you, he is by the way.. even now. And yes ... my bartender. I own this club," she stated and dropped my ID in my lap.

"Bitch. You have any fucking idea who I am?" I replied and soon enough Jennifer was behind me. I felt confident but actually this woman glanced at Jennifer and Jennifer cowered.

Jennifer began to tug on my arm. She was shaken and this woman waved her hand and Jennifer left as if dismissed. I was agitated.

"I don't care who you are," she said and started talking back to the bartender about downstairs. I felt shut down and embarrassed. I was heated. I smirked and looked around for this downstairs.

I saw two shirtless bodyguards by this black curtain. I walked over and they blocked me from entering. "Membership?" he asked not making eye contact with me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out a couple hundreds and he scoffed. "Fuck outta here," he spat.

"Easy ... let her in," that fucking voice said. I rolled my eyes and she walked pass me and stopped. "You want in? Follow me."

I huffed reluctantly and followed her. I went down steps and the lower we went the thicker the air became.