Eliz

Diana's POV

I was at home when I got the call from Deniska that Jennifer was ready for me. It's been weeks since we stashed her in the basement of my hotel.

When I arrived Deniska and Dmitri was standing in front of her just staring. She was bruised up and had some scars. Nothing major. "She's lucky. I was going to give her a tattoo," Deniska said and I chuckled.

"So Jenny ... you wanna cut to the chase?"

She looked up , shocked at my voice.

"You'll let me go?" she asked and Deniska backhanded her and grabbed her by her hair. "This isn't a negotiation," she threatened.

This is true. "You're going to tell me what you know whether I let you live or not," I said calmly and then took off her blindfold.

"I could always leave you to speak to my two friends. I'm sure they would love to get to know you better," I warned looking her straight in the eye.

"He has a new contact that's after Ava's father. His name is Bron," she said but that didn't answer enough questions.

"You tried to kill Zachary?" I questioned.

"He cheated," she answered quickly. I sighed.

I grabbed Deniska's pocket knife and ran it straight into Jennifer's thigh. Dmitri covered her mouth. "Let's say he did. You , him and Lucas have some sick love triangle going on for years now. Now you choose to kill him for it? He was Ava's brother-"

I twisted the knife.

"I'm going to ask one last time. Why did you try and kill Zachary?"

Through heavy breathing and sobs she spit out a simple answer, "He told me to."

I sighed and let go of the knife, leaving it in her thigh. I grabbed a folder I had brought with me. "This is your departure ticket to Florida, the receipts from the hotel you stayed at, this is where they changed your room because of your complaint about the people in the suite next to you. These are the dates you checked in with the psychologist, your evaluation and all the notes taken during each appointment. You've been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. You're also suicidal and have a nasty habit of self harming. This is the ticket saying you arrived in town last night. This is the summary of all the expenses you've cost me. This is footage of you going everywhere in between. I think I'm more than kind to go to these extreme lengths to ensure that you can promise Ava's family you are truly sorry and that you have no idea what came over you. If you feel like being honest add how grateful you are that someone like me stood by your side and supported you in your time of need.... or,"

I took the knife out of her thigh and put it to her throat. I covered her mouth and her tears fell across my hand as she begged for her life.

"So Jenny ... are you grateful or are you ungrateful..."

I removed my hand.

"Grateful... I'm grateful mistress.."

I smiled a little. "Don't call me that. Don't show your face at Feu Bleu. Don't try and contact Zachary or Ava after your apology to their family. Don't even stay in town... if I see you again I'll kill you... For the rest of your life you will keep your head down and go to live a normal quiet pathetic life. Oh and before I forget. Tell your mother dinner was great and ... even better was your little sister. 19 is such a prime age for my line of work isn't it?" I put the folder back in my bag and stood.

"Lucas..." she muttered and I chuckled, "He's quite the wonderer these days..."

She started screaming and crying hysterically and Deniska and Dmitri shut her up quickly.