Willingly

Diana's POV

Ava was on her phone talking to her mother and I held her closely to me. I was so angry. I felt tested. Ava locked her phone and turned to me. "I'm ready ..."

I blinked at her in confusion. "For my punishment," she said sitting up and I pulled her back down. "I'll let it slide," I said and she shook her head. "Mistress please," she whimpered and my body reacted. I shook my head and she straddled my lap. "Please. I don't want this type of hurt. I want yours .. I want you to hurt me," she said.

"Two things Ava. One that's not healthy and I don't condone it and two I do not hurt you, I discipline you," I said and she growled. She got up and walked around the room mumbling. "Ava what are you-"

She threw a lotion bottle at me and I dived to the other side of the bed. The bottle exploded against the headboard and some landed on my face. "That's definitely not how you get what you want!" I shouted rubbing the lotion off.

I stood up and grabbed her by her arm. It was quite amusing. She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her lips but in her eyes , she was regretting her decision.

"You don't want to be punished. You want your mistress to let you come for her because you can't stand being edged. You will not cum until I think you deserve to cum," I finished and she nodded. "Verbal res- Actually.. I'll teach you how to use your voice," I said then getting a paddle with holes out of my top dresser and sitting on my bed. I bent her over my knee and paddled away. She screamed three paddles in and began to kick her legs seven in. I put one leg over her's now snuffing out her childish movements. "You asked for this punishment and now you're going to take it," I said and continued paddling her.

"Mistress ... please I'm so sorry-" I cut her off with a strike to her thigh. "I don't want to hear anything except for a thank you. Is that understood?" She nodded and then added, "Yes Mistress."

I paddled her more and she began screaming thank you hoping I would be satisfied. I put the paddle on the bed and rubbed her cheeks as she cried into her hands.

I let her calm down and noticed the wet spot on my pants indicating she was wet. I smirked and stuck two fingers in and she whimpered in want. I showed her g-spot attention for a little bit until she was moaning thank you , her leg twitched and her hand gripped my knee. I took my fingers out and pulled her to stand. "Get on your knees," I said and she did so. I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucked them off , sliding her tongue in between them.

"We're not gonna have a repeat of this behavior any time soon are we?" I asked and she replied, "No Mistress."

I got up and tossed her a towel. "Clean that up," I said and she hopped to it. When she was done she put the towel in the hamper.

I laid in the bed and tapped the spot next to me. She got in and I cuddled with her. I waited till her eyes got heavy and she eventually fell asleep. I reached over and turned off the side table lamp and went to bed.

The next day Ava and I sat with several lawyers. We decided to counter sue for pain and suffering. Since his accusation I lost some respect from the board members in several of the companies, some contacts, but my work speaks volumes. I can't say I lost a dime.

I held Ava's name up as much as I could. Lucas and Jennifer assured members of Feu Bleu that this was not Ava's doing, and I did not push it to far but that Derek Wynter couldn't get his hands on me or Ava. I dared him to step foot in that club. But I could control what was around me.

The media continued its bash on me and pushed Ava as "America's Victim".

"Well Oscar's lawyers are requesting pictures of Ava's body by the end of today and they have a warrant for it," my best lawyer Roy informed.

Ava has been crying on and off , squirming around in her seat. She held my hand and leaned on my shoulder. "What if I refuse," she argued and I shook my head and so did Roy. "It won't look good and you can't really argue a court issued warrant. They'll be here shortly Ava," he said and she pinched the bridge of her nose.

Ava was uneasy the whole time they took pictures. She asked me to be there but they denied me. When she left the room after they were done she was smiling. "What happened?" I asked confused.

"They asked what happened to my ass," she chuckled and I bit my lip. "What did you tell them?" I asked. "I was naughty," she said with a huge smile and I burst out laughing.

Her ass was pink by now. She'd be okay. She wanted to go to Feu Bleu. I decided against it and she didn't argue. I didn't really want to go anywhere. I wanted to be home.

"So.. whose Derek?" Ava asked and I looked at her shocked. "One of my Dad's lawyers isn't his lawyers at all. He's Derek's lawyer , I know this because he was there every time he signed a contract with my mom. Probably one of the reasons I wasn't so uncomfortable. The first time I saw Derek we were at the club and you didn't want us to even glance at each other, the second time you had an entire conversation in French," she said.

I sighed and replied, "Questions."

"Diana!" she shouted.

"Mistress," I corrected and she slammed her fist against the counter. That was cute. I slammed the fridge door and her eyes cowered for just a second.

"You wanna know who Derek Wynter is? He's a man who looks at you and see's an object. He wanted to buy you, who wanted me to get a contract written up for you and he offered 25,000,000 and then 35,000,000 at your father's event. Somewhere along the line he got into your father's head, knowing that your father is one of my greatest rivals. Your father lost to me. He works for me. Anymore questions Ava?"

She shook her head feeling foolish. "Who did you think he was?" I asked and she again shook her head. "Verbal responses Ava. I'd hate to have to work on that tonight. You have class tomorrow," I warned.

"I was just confused by his presence that's all," she answered.

"As you should,"