God Honest Lie

Ava's POV

I glared at Derek as he entered the court room with my father, holding him up as my father cried hysterically. It was disgusting and infuriating.

I have class tomorrow. Actually my midterm is tomorrow. It's a five hour test. Absolutely no mercy in my life. I sighed as we all stood for the judge.

My father was called to the stand , dramatic piece of shit had a box of tissues.

"Mr. Greene how would you describe your daughter Ava?"

He blew his nose harshly into a tissue and then wipe a tear with his thumb. Oh please!

"My little princess ... She's so full of potential. She was always so bubbly with life. She can be naive at times ... like now. I just-" The man broke into tears again. It was disgusting.

"No further questions for the witness," Garnell said walking away my father who was soundly bawling. Pathetic.

Roy looked through some papers and then stood.

"Oscar Greene, when did you notice signs of domestic violence within the relationship of Diana Elizabeth and your daughter Ava Greene?" Roy asked taking off his blazer.

I hope he rips him to shreds.

"The night of the event. Diana took her into the bathroom and when they came out there was hurt in my girl's eye. She pleaded for help," he dragged. I rolled my eyes and Diana pinched me.

"Verbally?" Roy pushed and my father shook his head.

"You have two forms of proof. Can we show the court exhibit A," he said and the projector flicked to a picture of me, naked , from behind , my ass red.

"You wish to explain?" Roy asked him.

"It's obvious the humiliation Ms. Elizabeth puts my daughter through," he said.

"I see... Show the court exhibit B. Recorded phone call," Roy announced and my face went red. There was my father's voice and then my moans loud throughout the court room. I buried my face into Diana's arms as I cried. How could he put me through this?

"You believe those ... sounds.. are of distress?" Roy asked and my father simply nodded holding his chest.

"What is your relationship with Derek Wynter?"

"Objection. Relevancy," Garnell argued.

"I promise you , your honor. This is very relevant," Roy pleaded. "Objection sustained. I warn you Roy, get to point quickly."

"He worked with my ex wife," my father answered.

"Which?" Roy asked and the court room erupted in laughter.

"Kyles... Ava's mother," my father clarified.

"So you had no personal relation with Derek Wynter?"

My father shook his head. "So why did he help you in the court room this morning? Why is his personal and most well trusted lawyer, Mr. Garnell .. your lawyer? Do you not have your own legal team?"

"Objection! He's firing multiple questions at the witness," Garnell now roared.

"Watch your tone in my court Garnell! Roy , one at a time!" the judge warned.

"That's fine your honor. I have two more questions for the witness. Do you know the relation and history between Derek Wynter and Diana Elizabeth?"

"Obje-"

The judge cut him off. "Overruled!"

My father shook his head to Roy's question. What relation? What history?

"What is the relationship between Diana Elizabeth and yourself?" Roy asked my father.

"She's my boss," he said and Roy smirked.
Feel humiliated!

"No further questions," he smiled and returned to his seat.

Diana was called to the stand again.

Derek shifted uncomfortably in his seat however he had a smirk on his face.

"Ms. Elizabeth can you explain to us exhibit A?" Garnell asked with a huge grin on his face.

"A practice of non vanilla sex. You should try it sometimes," she said smiling and the court room giggled and even the Judge smirked.

"So Ava willingly let you abuse her flesh like this?" he pressed and I broke in a small laughter which led to more chuckles.

"You shouldn't word it like that Mr. Darnell , it's more of a-"

"Garnell!" he angrily erupted.

"Keep your composure Mr. Garnell," the judge warned. This guy is Derek Wynter's lawyer. He makes this too damn easy.

"It's more of a constant love tap. I had her full consent actually ... she asked me to do it," Diana corrected and looked my father in his eyes and his face exploded in rage.

"So what is the sound on the recorded phone call?"

"It's a phone call between Ava and her father," Diana answered.

"What would cause Ms. Greene to scream like that on the phone and then hang up abruptly? There's an obvious struggle toward the end of the call and then the call ends. Were you abusing her at the time of the phone call? Did you fight with Ms. Greene and then hang up the phone during her cries for help?" he asked.

"Objection, your honor!" Roy said now angry. I could've sworn we had this in the bag. What's his problem?

"Objection, sustained. Garnell you're really pushing your limits in this courtroom."

Garnell nodded and turned to Diana.

"No need to rephrase your clear accusations against me. What caused Ava to scream like that into the phone was the 9 inches of a dildo I was inserting deep into her vagina at a quick pace. Those aren't screams. They are moans of pleasure and satisfaction," she said with a smirk and of course there were the chuckles that went off in the room and I smiled as my father stood up.

"Damn you Diana! Damn you to hell!" He went off on a tangent. After 3 warnings he was sent to jail for contempt of court. We were recessed for Tuesday. The judge's mercy due to my midterm and the fact three absences means an automatic fail. I sense a lot of questions coming my way tomorrow.

The ride home was silent and I spent my time studying while Diana went on a club hop. She owned 3 others excluding Feu Bleu. She came back and placed her hand on my notes.

"You really shouldn't cram things the night before," she whispered her breath tickling that soft spot behind my ear.

I pushed my arousal to the side. "Have you spoken to Jennifer?" I asked turning my head to face her. She went to kiss me and I backed away. She smirked and ran her fingers through my hair and then gripped it roughly making me squeal in pain.

"Have I made you too comfortable with all the lovey dovey crap?" she asked looking back and forth between my eyes. I shook my head no and she pulled tighter. "No mistress," I said and she grinned. "You don't pull away from me Ava. Is that understood?" she warned.

"Yes Mistress," I said and she kissed me roughly. Her tongue forced its way in and she sucked lightly on my bottom lip and left a trail of kisses down my neck and back up to that spot behind my ear. My sex was now throbbing. "I think I'll wait till your midterm results come back to reward you... or punish you," she said and I bit my lip nervously.

"You look so adorable," she said holding my face and then pecking me on the lips before walking away..