First Court Date

Diana's POV

It's been two agonizing months. Ava becoming more rebellious due to stress, her class, and her  now odd friendship with Jennifer. I haven't punished her for any of it and it's driving me insane. I'm trying to be sensitive to what she's going through. But I damn sure wish she would be sensitive to me too.

I continued to play with her hair while she slept on my chest. First day in court is today.

(Fast Forward)

I was called to the stand.

"What is the exact date you and Ms. Greene began relations with each other?" Lawyer Garnell asked. Couldn't stand the man. He always created this image of himself that he was the best but his record didn't match his lip.

"I can't recall," I answered and he nodded.

"The month maybe?"

"I don't recall. Happened too fast. I was way too interested in her to care what date we had met," I answered.

"So what you're saying is that you were too wrapped into your thirst to bruise and mangle her body that you didn't even realize what date it was," he pushed.

"Objection!" Roy roared.

"Objection sustained. Garnell ... fix it," the judge warned him and he sighed.

"Where did you meet Ava?" he asked.

"Feu Bleu."

"Ladies and Gentleman of the court Feu Bleu is located between three malls and two colleges. It's actually top five on the east coast. Now back to you Ms. Elizabeth, did you and Ava kick it off without a hitch?" he asked.

I chuckled, "Ask her father."

The court chuckled and Oscar Greene went red in the face. "No more questions for the witness," he said and returned to his seat Oscar quietly tearing him apart.

Roy stood and approached me straightening his tie. "Ms. Elizabeth, would you say the kiss you and Ms. Greene shared at her father's , Oscar Greene's event was genuine?"

I scoffed, "Of course."

"How would you describe it?"

"Genuine, sincere, love.. lust.. It really felt like we were the only two in the whole ballroom," I finished and Roy smiled.

"Sounds like you love her," he said.

"Very much so," I replied.

"How do you feel about her?" he asked.

"Objection! Relevancy!" Garnell spat.

"Overruled!" the judge said and then turned to me, "Continue Ms. Elizabeth."

"Ava has become a very important part of me. She wasn't an easy catch. She played hard to get. She doesn't always say the right things at the right time but she is heard nonetheless and unlike many she's always been able to get me to listen. I really enjoy her company. Her love... i enjoy giving her my love... it's hard to put in words," I said and my voice cracked a bit.

Bingo.

"No further questions for the witness," Roy said and we both returned to our seats.

The judge announced a recess until tomorrow. The drive home was silent. Ava collapsed as soon as she slid her clothes off and I sighed. I went to Feu Bleu not bothering to wake her up and caught up on some paperwork. I was on my last file when Zay walked in raging.

"I was wondering when you'd show your face again," she said. I sensed something off when she walked. I crossed legs, my knee hitting the red button under my desk, turning the camera and microphone on in my office. Whose working today? I think it's Robert. I wondered if they briefed him on the signal. Oh well ..

"Zay... I own the place," I said leaning back in my chair ever so comfortably. "Are you sure? It seems Lucas has been rubbing back and forth running things," she said. "Close the door and take a seat Zay," I said and she smirked evilly. When she turned around the close the door I could clearly see the stretch in her jeans that was caused by the gun in her waist.

I stood up and walked around the room and she had this over confident smirk. "So... what is this about? You want another over payed show?" I played dumb and she laughed. She has overestimated herself so much in this situation she underestimated me. I kissed the back of her neck, looking for her sweet spot, finally finding it at the base of her neck. I took advantage and glided my hand down her chest, being very aware of her masculinity, touching her in every way a man would enjoy being touched , for example not grabbing her breasts.

I got to her thigh and she threw her head back, her face very conflicting with her intentions. "In your shows, your always so dominant ... You're such a good worker for me," I said unbuttoning her jeans and for once her strap wasn't on. I unzipped her. This was going to be easy.

"You... you and Ava," she said and I slipped my hand to her sex. "She's my sub Zay. If you want that position all you have to do is ask," I whispered in her and rubbed my finger against her clit. She began to moan. "What do you really want?" I asked nibbling on her soft spot.

"You Mistress..." she exhaled and I smirked. "What do you want me to do?" I seduced her. Her back arched and as she came close she breathed out, "Dominate me."

I grabbed the gun from her waist band. She circled out of the seat mid orgasm but immediately dropped to a knee. I put the barrel of the gun to her forehead.

She cried actual tears. "The emotions in this room are just jumping from one to the next so quickly," I chuckled. "You can't love her the way I do and you know that," she said angrily. "You don't posses a heart," she said. I sighed heavily. False Diana.. it's false.

I put the gun on safety, dropped the magazine to the floor, dislodged the bullet out of the chamber and then smacked it against her temple , knocking her out cold.

I dropped the gun to the floor and kicked it away from her and then opened the door to Robby along with my head in security Fredrick. "You always knew to handle yourself," he smiled. "I'm a dominating force. She's a submissive. Now get the bitch and her bullets off my floor," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want her banned?" he asked.

"No ... I want her to watch," I said and went home.