My Curriculum

Diana's POV

I glanced at Ava who just stayed back in her seat as the rest of the class rushed out for their break. "First day tardiness? Is this going to be a thing?" I asked and she sighed and glared at me. "That was a question?" I reminded her while sitting on my desk.

"I know what the fuck a question is Diana! Cut the shit! This is way too much! Are you fu-"

I cut her off, "Curse at me one more time and I'm going to come over there and remind you exactly who your speaking to. You'll be treated fairly like every other student. My personal relations with you do not exist in this classroom." She chuckled, "You say that now."

"Excuse me?"

"Fuck off. That's what I said. Fuck you!" she spat back angrily. Perfect timing.

"Come here and say that," I fished and she stood up and took the bait. She charged at me and she raised her fist. I grabbed her wrist and pulled it out and away from her and grabbed her throat...and squeezed slowly.

"Every conversation I have with you, you rebel with me as if I'm at your level. You always have something to say and at first I thought maybe it just wasn't your kink. But you hinted and taunted and me," I said squeezing tighter. "I-I'm-"

I laughed, "What? I'm sorry? Is that what you were gonna say? I don't want to hear it. The truth is Ava you're scared to get what's coming to you. I promise you it'll be the most pleasurable trip of your life but if you continue this game of trick or treat , you'll feel nothing but punishment."

I squeezed her throat and now she couldn't breath at all and three tears fell from her eyes. I unraveled the beads from my wrist and she shook her head. I flicked my wrist into a circle three times causing the beads to slam on the desk three times and she moaned, "Mmmm fuck," as three orgasms rocked her body. I let go of her throat and grabbed her by her hair.

I kissed her deep and slammed the beads against the desk again and she moaned into my mouth and her body shook against mine. I pulled her away and she looked up into my eyes.

Confusion, hurt, lust, but most of all submission was in her face. "We have a lot to talk about," I said and let her go and she darted out the classroom. I took a deep breath and sat down at my desk.

By the time the alarm went off everybody was in their seats even Ava. She was quiet. By the time the second break came along they were restless. "Class is almost almost over Ms. Elizabeth let's just keep running through it," the guy sitting behind Ava said aloud.

"I'm sorry. Anothony was it? Your break time isn't included in the class time, so your actually only four hours in. This class doesn't end until 3:45 . Is that a problem?"

He stood up, scaring the hell out of Ava. "FOOTBALL PRACTICE AT 4. I'MA GET DROPPED EVERYDAY!!" his voice boomed.

"Yes , your coach and I aware of this and that's why you are temporarily suspended from football until the end of this class," I argued.

He scoffed, "That's four months from now! By then I would have missed the Big Game and football would be out of season."

"Well then you should have made more constructive decisions. Now sit down Anothony or leave," I said and he looked around the classroom , grabbed his notebook and walked out.

I cleared my throat and looked around the class. "That might have been hard to watch. By the end of this class you'll see it at least five more times. I think I'm gonna let that sink in. Extra five minutes on break. See you all back here in 40," I said and they all cleared the classroom except for Ava.

"Problem?" I asked sitting at my desk. "Noo Diana I'm ju-"

"I'm sorry who?" I pushed.

She looked into my eyes and then looked down. "Uhhmm ... Mistress?"

I nodded with a smile, "Try again."

"I'm just tired Mistress," she said and then put her head down. "Four rapid orgasms will do that to you. Tell you what Ava. I'm going to allow to you take a nap in here during the break but all you have to do is thank me for it," I said with a smirk.

She looked at me and then down at herself, grabbed her car keys and walked out. Still so rebellious. Kids flooded the classroom before the alarm went off , Ava included.

"This will be the only day you can take your books home with you to get the necessary materials for the class. I expect you all to be ready for the next class on Friday at 7am sharp. With that being said, you are all dismissed," I said and everybody rushed out except for Ava.

She strolled behind the crowd. "Ava?" She reluctantly turned to me. "If I didn't believe in your potential .. I would have just hired you. I want you to myself. You've caused me way too much trouble to just hand someone else the reigns. I want you to compliment me," I said and Ava nodded and walked away.

That night at Feu Bleu business was a little slow. It was Tuesday. Rachel was serving the domme's and mistresses drinks. While I was training Rachel, she wasn't my sub.

Ava was my sub. She wasn't here. I grabbed my car keys.