Owned

Diana's POV

After Ava's visit with her brother we decided to go look for a dress for the event. She was getting better at visiting her brother who was in a coma. It still tore her apart but she was doing better. She hasn't spoken to Jennifer but I've kept in contact with her as much as I've been legally allowed.

Nobody is really sure what sparked the behavior. It's not normal and it left Ava's family unsure to press charges. They're waiting for Zachary to wake up, if he wakes up.

Ava threw her focus into other things. Her last week of school was next week and she was heavily preparing for the final. Lucas proposed a deal of opening up a club together and while she circles around the idea I don't think either of them are ready for that.

I watched as she tried on several dresses, some she didn't look at herself in for more than 10 seconds before taking it off. "You pick," she said and I shook my head.

"This is your task little one," I reminded her and she pouted. "Can we go to the shop we got my other dress from? Please Mistress?" she asked giving me puppy eyes and looking up at me.

"Yes... but it has nothing to do with that adorable face," I said and we left. It didn't take long before she found a dress.

It was simple yet she wore the dress

It was simple yet she wore the dress. The dress didn't wear her and she felt comfortable in it. Her eyes lit up with confidence and a fierce attitude and that's exactly what she needed. This was her debut into my community, my world. "Where is this big event anyway," she asked and I smirked. She took the dress off and put her clothes back on.

"I have a hotel by the boardwalk that many members take interest in due to its ... extravagant nature," I smiled and she narrowed her eyes at me. "You're definitely up to something," she said and I chuckled, "Or into something." I shoved my hand into her pants and she gripped my arm.

Her face went red and her eyes widened. Her mouth opened and I quickly covered it. "Make one sound I'll take this outside the dressing room. I'll remind you who I am right in the middle of the store. Now is that what you want?" I asked and she shook her head violently as my fingers worked her. It didn't take her long..

I kissed her roughly as she came and her body sank against the wall. I removed my fingers, tasting her as she blushed even more, if possible.

I paid for the dress and we went to one last store. It held no name or decorations at all. It was almost discreet having an alley way entrance and going down steps into a basement underneath a 'mom and pop' shop.

"Diana! Haven't seen you here in ages! What brings you?" Laura spoke. "Ah, Laura .. how's Mark and the baby?" She bit her lip and shook her head. "Call me?" I offered and she nodded. Ava's eyes were wide like a kid in a toy store and my own excitement mirrored such.

"See anything you like?" I asked and she didn't hear me until moments later. "I'm not sure at half the stuff I'm looking at," she said and I chuckled. "A majority I already have in my dungeon. New things are always being made. There is one particular machine called the oktapod which is Albanian for octopus. It's a tub that ... well you'll see when it's released won't you?" Her eyes widened and jaw dropped at the promise and I nodded leading her to the back of the store.