Simple

Diana's POV

I rushed downstairs turning the machine off immediately. Ava was cased in sweat, the edge of the table was a dripping mess of sweat, lubricant and her juices , even a puddle had formed on the floor. She was panting and pulling at her restraints slightly , disgusted with herself. "Are you done being angry little one?" I asked and she nodded. I took hold of her face and looked her in the eyes. "Yes Mistress," she said and I smiled. I started to undo her straps. "Can you walk?" I asked.

"I.. I don't uhm.. know ... Mistress," she finished. I got a towel and wrapped it around her. She stepped off slowly off the table , her legs sure enough giving out on her. I put my arm around her shoulders and the back of her legs and picked her up. Her body was still trembling and she rested her head in the crook of my neck. "Thank you Mistress," she said mumbled and I kissed her forehead.

I didn't expect her to be so light but she hasn't been eating much since this accusations against me. I sat her down on the bed and ran her a bath. I lit some vanilla candles and put a baby blue bath bomb in the water.

I walked back into the bedroom and she avoided all eye contact with me. I picked her up and laid her softly in the water. "You could have told me Diana..." she mumbled. I nodded and washed her hair , putting it in a French braid.

"You love me?" I asked and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Do you think I don't?" she asked nervously. "Not at all. But sometimes I wonder how you can love me when you don't know much about me," I said my voice cracking a bit. I took a deep breath and kept my emotions in check.

"Before I met you.. I was fucking anything that had one of the few things I looked for. I hated college, found no point in it. My life was a broken record, waking up and doing the same thing. My whole life nobody ever told me no. Nobody ever made me work for what I wanted. It was always just given to me. You however.. it was different. Each day is different, you brought discipline and you make me work for whatever I want... you make me work for you. I enjoy it. I do but ... I don't think you give your all to me. It's like your scared," she finished and then immediately dropped eye contact with me. I placed my finger under her chin and made her look up at me.

"I love you Ava.. all of you. However , it takes a lot to love me and I think it's better you find out in bits and pieces. You'll understand a lot better that way," I said and kissed her deeply.

"53... that's how many times I uhm..." I nodded and took off my clothes. Ava's eyes went wide. "You've never seen me naked ... well consider it a treat," I said winking at her. She blushed and I got in the water with her. I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the vanilla scents.

There was silence. It was comfortable silence and I peeked at Ava to see her dozing off. I chuckled and got out. I helped her out and dries her off. "No clothes," she groaned. I smiled and dried myself off and we got in bed.

Ava went straight to sleep but I couldn't. My thoughts wouldn't rest. Something terrible is coming and I can't figure out what. I slipped on a t-shirt and pajama pants and went downstairs. I went into the fridge and grabbed a bottle water, upon closing the fridge there was Lucas.

"Why did you put me to sleep?" he asked angrily. "You haven't sleep in a couple days. You needed it and two I was doing something before you became over unannounced," I said.

"I have more of a right to be here than Ava," he spat bitterly. I slapped him. He stumbled as he reached for something to lean on. "You have nerve. You cheated on me with that fuck of a human being!" I exploded. For years I had buried it. Now he thinks he has the rights to bring it up. "Your dating his sister! Look Diana , I didn't come over here to bicker about the past," I cut him off.

"That's exactly what you did. I love Ava dearly. You didn't love Zachary. You were drunk and upset because I didn't want you to meet my mother so early. Must hurt though, knowing Jennifer is probably fucking him right now. Plus he's a vanilla..." I rolled my eyes.

"I want to be back on contracts," he blurted and I glanced at him. "I want submissive positions only, open to male and female," he negotiated. "You'll have to complete two weeks of training. You're first five contracts will be at a 3 month time span posted at $1,000,000. My cut is sixty percent," I stated and he looked at me angered. "I don't need training and you know I'm worth a lot more than a mil," he argued. "Yes I know that but you've also been out the loop for awhile and I have plenty of submissives who have earned the spot and income they have. Take it or leave it," I said and walked pass him upstairs to my bedroom. Ava lay there still fast asleep.