1 - The admiral has arrived at the naval district

I am (Y/N) (L/N). 17 years of age. The youngest admiral to graduate the naval university. Wonder why I graduated fast? I skipped grades because i pretty much know what its about. Now i'm going to be an admiral. I'll also have my own fleet. The fleet known as the "Kanmusu". I actually thought that I would be handling a normal fleet. But my superior told me that i was gonna be on command over Kanmusu. (Kanmusu- Also known as Shipgirls). I arrived in front of the naval base. Yokosuka naval base. I knocked at the door. "Hello? Is anybody in here?" The door then opened. And throughout the speakers, a voice said "The admiral has arrived in the naval district. From here on out he will be in charge of the base." Then a tall girl approached me. She was like 7 feet tall. She said "Good Morning, Admiral (L/N). Let me escort you to your office." I said "Thanks. By the way what is your name?" "My name is Nagato. I will be your guide for now." "Nice to meet you then." Then after a minute, we were here. My office. The place where commands are given. "Admiral, There will be one ship that you must pick to become your secretary ship." Nagato said. "Can i pick whoever i want?" "No admiral. There are starter ships. I will give you their info. They are found on these folders." She handed me 5 folders.
- Fubuki
- Murakumo
- Sazanami
- Inazuma
-Samidare
5 starting shipgirls. Their stats aren't  stated. Just their name and appearance. And a little information about them. "Who should i pick? Like whom can you recommend, Nagato?" "They pretty much have the same stats admiral. Just pick the one to your liking." "Hmm. Ok i'll just pick Inazuma then." "Ok then admiral. Wait for a few minutes. I'll order for inazuma to come here." Then Nagato left the office. You waited for around 5 minutes. You started feeling sleepy so you slept on the desk.

----Timeskip----

When you woke up, you saw a little girl, looking at you. She was in front of the desk. Standing. Waiting for a command. "Uhh hi?" You said to the girl. "Ah! I'm sorry nanodesu! I didn't mean to stare! nanodesu!" The girl panicked. "Its alright. I'm not angry. By the way, what's your name?" "My name is inazuma nanodesu. Nice to meet you admiral." The girl whose name is Inazuma said. "Nice to meet you to Inazuma. What are you doing here?" "Muu~ Admiral, I'm your secretary ship! How can you forget nanodesu?" "Oh my bad. So you're my secretary. Well then for now let us rest. We will do work tomorrow." "Ok nanodesu! I look forward to working with you admiral!" With that, inazuma got out of the office and went to the destroyer's dorm. While you, out of sleepiness just decided to sleep on the desk.